Download 12 tutorials in a single PDF

Simon Brown

Paint.NET

The Unofficial User Guide

Download

Do you wish to look into tutorials but are stuck with a dial-up connection? Do you prefer reading hard-copies to staring at a computer screen? Or do you simply want an easy path of tutorials to follow rather than finding each one?

Here is an unofficial collection of 12 tutorials on using Paint.NET for both creating images from scratch and photo-editing. I ask that you thank the individual authors credited inside the tutorial, rather than me, for this. As I simply put it together. And yes, I have permission.

See the document itself for copyright info.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
KaHuc.png

Great work Simon, this will be helpful for my brother who's still not getting Paint.NET and usually can't get on the internet, I'll send this to him. Thanks!

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

I ask that you thank the individual authors credited inside the tutorial, rather than me, for this. As I simply put it together. And yes, I have permission.

whoops :oops: didn't notice that. Great job everybody to whoever contributed :D

EDIT: I downloaded and looked through the pdf right before I posted this comment ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I've just noticed there are 12, I must've counted the license page as one.

The basics

1. Cutting out images

Creating images

1. Hard Wood Floors

2. The Pyro sig

3. Power Reactor

4. Some kind of hi‐tech wallpaper

5. The Un‐Photoshop style sig tut

6. Playing Cards & Chips

Photo editing

1. Cropping photographs – the rule of thirds

2. How to shrink a city in 5 easy steps

4. Real car ‐> Toy Car conversion

3. Levels

4. Antiquing

5. How to Clone Yourself

KaHuc.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Nice, thanks (to the authors). Now I have lots of tutorials in one... :D

wormhole2.png

Using Paint.net for 5 months.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Paint.NET

The Unofficial User Guide

Download

Do you wish to look into tutorials but are stuck with a dial-up connection? Do you prefer reading hard-copies to staring at a computer screen? Or do you simply want an easy path of tutorials to follow rather than finding each one?

Here is an unofficial collection of 12 tutorials on using Paint.NET for both creating images from scratch and photo-editing. I ask that you thank the individual authors credited inside the tutorial, rather than me, for this. As I simply put it together. And yes, I have permission.

See the document itself for copyright info.

• 2 years later...

Just now getting Paint, so I won't be pulling my hair out over GIMP or any of the other paint programs.....Thanks to all of the authors of the tutorials.......now I can make my stuff and not having the screen "halved" in order to read the tutorial and working on a project at the same time...... B) B)

• 1 year later...

@Simon Brown! Very very thanks to all who so such good work. So useful. Thank you so much for sharing.  :pizza:   :mtdew:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...

Very many thanks from me too! JC_cheers.gif

I've been using these and other tutorials for so many years and it's really convenient to have a few of them packed into one pdf JC_ThankYou.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Downloaded this, figured I would work my way through them all. Started to do the second one, Hardwood floors. Clicked on the required plug-ins and, for both of them, got "Snap! This page isn't here! 404 error!" I've been getting that on a bunch of tutorials. Either that, or the screenshots are not available, or require sixteen cartwheels to get to.

It's six years old. Paint.net, the plugins and links have changed.

Hardwood Floors: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/12301-hardwood-flooring-rewritten/

The Jumble plugin might be a non-starter in paint.net 4.0 as many of Curtis' plugins have not been updated.