How to select and move a minor object

Amsterdave

I want to make the ducks move either back and forth (either like there swimming, or jumping, if they can do backflips would be cool too)

1409hr5.jpg

If theres a tut on this could someone point me toward it (link) or if not, maybe a pro could put one together for me? :D

Some linked me to a guide that doesnt tell you how to select a specific object (this being the duck) what tool would I use to like like grab the duck so I can move him, I tryed the magic wand ect but it doesnt move the actual object, and I can never get the whole object just peice. idk im kinda stuck on this one -.-

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are they all on the same layer? Or, you could try paneling... Also using the magic wand tool will allow you to move just the duck.

Note: The two ways I provided will only work IF and only if the ducks are on a separate layer.

Edit: It sounds like you have, but if you haven't use the search button at the top-right hand screen.

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|

Yea Ive searched for it, but cant find a guide for object move, ill see what I can do with the 2 layer things, I get what ur saying, you CANT move jsut the duck if its 1 layer cuz there would just be a hole where the duck was.

but on the other hand, If I made a new bg, how could I use the wand to get just the little ducky and put him on the new bg?