How to Install Plugins ×

Reflection - effect

dS810

I downloaded and installed it but its not working. The text appears in the preview window but there is no reflection and no matter how I adjust the settings I can`t get one. Also when I do try to adjust the settings the sliders are very jerky and seem reluctant to move. When I untick or tick the transparent box it`s a couple of seconds before anything happens. :?

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I did get it to work but I found it unusual that it saved it as a new image and not in the image I was creating. The other thing is the reflection was not close to the object being reflected in the saved image. So what I did was to cut out the reflection and pasted it to a new layer and moved it to where I wanted the reflection to appear. I too found the controls a little stiff, but I am happy with the final results even with the extra steps. I think it does need some work, but it will be a very nice plugin once it's been refined a little. I will use it even if it's not changed. The reflection it produced is very smooth and just what I needed. Thanks !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

• 8 months later...

Four posts above yours:

looks like he hasn't been around since mid Feb. there is a different reflection by Madjik called wetfloor reflection that could be an alternate for you to use.

I actually like that one .

• 1 month later...

dS810 bitte melden! Ditto most of the above and Paint.net has crashed every time I try to use Reflection-effect

Hertliche Danke fur ihre fleiss

marty.

• 4 months later...

dS810 bitte melden! Ditto most of the above and Paint.net has crashed every time I try to use Reflection-effect

Hertliche Danke fur ihre fleiss

marty.

http://sites.google.com/site/boltbait/reflections

The above web site has a reflections program that is made to work with paint.net. I downloaded it to my paint.net/effects folder. No problem down loading it but I haven't had time to try it yet.

• 2 months later...

http://sites.google....ait/reflections

The above web site has a reflections program that is made to work with paint.net. I downloaded it to my paint.net/effects folder. No problem down loading it but I haven't had time to try it yet.

It's Object Reflection Plugin by BoltBait:

http://forums.getpai...?showtopic=2161

And it works perfectly.

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

can someone please reupload the plugin somewere else ? I have no Live ID and cant download it.

(I know how to use this reflection things without this plugin but, I want to have it easy and fast ;) So plz can someone reupload it ?)

Greating from Germany !

• toe_head2001 locked this topic