pdn_reflection.png

before:

pdn_reflection_before.jpg

after:

pdn_reflection_after.jpg

>>Download

@german-peoples:

Hallo Leute!

Ich entschuldige mich für die mangelhafte Info, aber mein englisch ist nicht besonders gut. Sollte ich falsche Begriffe im Plug-In ausgewählt haben, so würde ich mich für ein Hinweis freuen! DANKE!!!

Bye

- more info... (german) -

-- dS810--

This looks awesome! Great job, dS810. loganart is correct - it's similar to the existing Wet Floor Reflection plugin, but this one looks a lot more changeable and much more fun to fiddle with. Good work, and I'd love to see some more from you, dS810!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I don't seem to have a problem. But I think I know why.

Oh, that reminds me - dS810, please ZIP up your DLL file. Many people cannot download DLLs due to security settings on their machines, but most people can download ZIPs.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I don't seem to have a problem. But I think I know why.

Oh, that reminds me - dS810, please ZIP up your DLL file. Many people cannot download DLLs due to security settings on their machines, but most people can download ZIPs.

Ok! Zip-File is online...

-- dS810--

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a problem, I can't even make it reflect at all. Everytime I try to use it, a bunch of popups of different languages appear. Then on top of that the plugin lags.

WKS1.png

WKS2.pngWKS3.pngWKS4.png

• 3 months later...

Yeah, its not letting me download it either. This seems like a very useful plug-in and I was hoping to download it. =l

Can someone please help me out here? :D

wookiesig.png

rawr

Oddly, I can't access the file - and when I do "save target as" I get a zero-byte zip file. I suggest uploading it to MediaFire or as an attachment.

KaHuc.png