Loganart's gallery! last updated(3/13/09)

loganart

welcome to my gallery!

space:

Hidden Content:
planet.png

character/lanscapes:

Hidden Content:
Untitled-12.jpg

cloud2.jpg

Hidden Content:

somewhat borders:

Hidden Content:
border.png

invertborder.png

sklj.png

Abstract:

Hidden Content:
abstract.png

windowsla.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

logansart2.jpg

sig.png

sigs:

Hidden Content:
sigthing.png

firetext.png

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

sig-1.png

simplesig2withborder.png

old things from a long time ago:

Hidden Content:
Untitled.png

smartcar.png

ok tell me what you think of it!

|my myspace|----------------|my site|---------------|my gallery|

firetext.png

I like them, you have great ideas, although they're not very well executed. I'm sure if you'll redo some of them they'll be better. (:

I like the mountain one, that's a great idea. You should feather/antialias( :AntiAliasingOn: ) the edges though, it'll look much better.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updating your gallery with all the hidden content must have taken a while but consider changing it. Clicking on the 'Show' buttons over and over was really annoying. Put a general topic for several pieces of your artwork instead of a dozen different ones if you insist on keeping the hidden content buttons.

Edit: Based on your style you should try for something more refined. Take more time, some of my favorite pieces took hours on end to work out and some that I hated I spent days working on. You can do really well, just takes a little more practice and patience. Diligence will pay-off. Try using the basic tools to create something that looks advanced. Should give you a better understanding of what your going for.

Updating your gallery with all the hidden content must have taken a while but consider changing it. Clicking on the 'Show' buttons over and over was really annoying. Put a general topic for several pieces of your artwork instead of a dozen different ones if you insist on keeping the hidden content buttons.

Edit: Based on your style you should try for something more refined. Take more time, some of my favorite pieces took hours on end to work out and some that I hated I spent days working on. You can do really well, just takes a little more practice and patience. Diligence will pay-off. Try using the basic tools to create something that looks advanced. Should give you a better understanding of what your going for.

• 1 month later...