Zwicky's Gallery - UPDATED 11 June 2010 [New Wallpaper Set]

Zwicky

I know what you mean, but I can't do anything to it until my computers fixed, I'll be looking at the 10th of January before I can start back to Paint.NET. :roll:

Thanks y'all for the input, I have decided to go for the greyscale sig, but you never know what I'll end up doing to it. :P

retrofont.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

galleryupdate.png

I have finally gotten back my computer, and best of all, Paint.NET! :mrgreen: So without further ado,

Added:

2009.png2009-sig.png

And my entry into the second round of the SDOTY competition - I am making a mini-sig group i guess, of the seven fruits of the spirit. It'll be growing on my main page.

kindnesssig.png

Can't you tell I'm in an orange mood? :wink:

I've also made quite a few changes to the layout of my main gallery page, and re-organised the section so it's not so hard on people's internet - thanks to survulus' gallery for the idea.

Happy New Year y'all, and let it be known to the Web that Zwicky is back in business. :D

retrofont.jpg

galleryupdate.png

I have finally gotten back my computer, and best of all, Paint.NET! :mrgreen: So without further ado,

Added:

2009.png2009-sig.png

And my entry into the second round of the SDOTY competition - I am making a mini-sig group i guess, of the seven fruits of the spirit. It'll be growing on my main page.

kindnesssig.png

Can't you tell I'm in an orange mood? :wink:

I've also made quite a few changes to the layout of my main gallery page, and re-organised the section so it's not so hard on people's internet - thanks to survulus' gallery for the idea.

Happy New Year y'all, and let it be known to the Web that Zwicky is back in business. :D

retrofont.jpg

• 3 weeks later...