Magic Circle *Pictures! Lots of Pictures!!!*

Hazmaninan-devil

Nice tut! I didn't actually follow it, but I did get the inspiration from it, so here is mine:

http://rubrica.deviantart.com/art/Pentacle-68903695

Click download to view the full size...

Very cool ^^ I love how the different shapes join together in a cohesive structure! Good job :D

looks like some kind of sacrificial ceremony thing. :P

those don't but this does Darkshock91

but this cool concept

Pentagram.png

Man, this is insanely wicked!! *The puns! Oh, the puns!!!*

th_circle.gif

I reworked it! :D Sadly, I forgot to "glow" some of the earlier frames, and I missed a frame somewhere around the 40's. Other than that I like it. Wouldn't have been possible without your tut. Nice work.

Wow! Amazing!!!

ishare.png

Excellent work for a first tutorial.

Just a quick tip, for the very start of the tutorial. If you want to draw a perfectly centred circle you can use the Polygon/Stars plugin (rather than the Circle tool). Just set the Vertices to MAX, drop the size down to about 95 and make sure the Anti-Alias is on. This will give you a prefectly centred circle. You can also do a quick Radial Blur if it's still a bit jaggy.

I use this method quite often if I need to get a circle perfectly centred, as this can be a bit tricky with the Circle tool.

Nice to see some fresh ideas. Keep it up.

-CJ

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

• 2 months later...

Woah!

Much better than I could do :oops:

Anways, I sorta messed up, because I forgot to get the Zoom plug-in and had to start over :(

MysticCircle.png

rich.png

Sig by CommanderSozo. Kiss him. Now. :D

*The above post is not to be taken seriously. The above post contains sarcasm, and if you were offended by the above post, it is purely coincidental

Sign here __________*

If you use PdN, don't click this.

For this one I didn't follow the tut exactly, but--

Very cool tut, I'm really glad I downloaded the plugin :-)

Septangle.png

Whoah! Very cool ^^ I love the colours you used!

Woah!

Much better than I could do :oops:

Anways, I sorta messed up, because I forgot to get the Zoom plug-in and had to start over :(

MysticCircle.png

I really like this effect, it's like the whole circle is in motion! Like it's a very intense battle!!

ishare.png

Cool effect. Works really well.

Try it with Hieroglyphs as well etc.

On the tut instructions btw, someone -mod or author - edit it so that Median Blur is under Noise not Blurs menu. Noticed that changed in the latest update :)

EDIT: Sunshine, how'd you do the extra ring with the dividing segments? It's given me an idea.

2nd EDIT: Never mind, my idea was the same as yours ;x And I chucked in 12 arcs and used them as dividers :D