Novice Signature Tutorial

Doctor

Really nice tutorial, this is my first time using paint.net really and this is what i came up with... more of a banner for a new site i am thinking of than a signature, but still.

illidanbannerwp0.jpg

Thanks again for the awesome tutorial!

tacepdnsigmq6.jpg

Here is my go at it.

VegitoTag.png

You might want to throw your name in there somewhere.

One thing I didn't like about your tutorial is how you said sigs that are 400x150 are a "no no." I found that size to be the perfect size when making sigs. I made my sig using that size and I doesn't look bad so I can't understand why you said that (maybe because a smaller size means less empty space but you can get around that.)

Other that that, this tutorial is great. I especially like the effects you gave with the clouds effect. I also think it's great how you did it step by step for anyone to understand.

On a contrary, most Photoshop Sigs are 300x120, 300x140, 300x150. I know he was aiming for the "Photoshop" Look to it, meaning: Photoshop sizes. :)

Here is my go at it.

VegitoTag.png

You might want to throw your name in there somewhere.

One thing I didn't like about your tutorial is how you said sigs that are 400x150 are a "no no." I found that size to be the perfect size when making sigs. I made my sig using that size and I doesn't look bad so I can't understand why you said that (maybe because a smaller size means less empty space but you can get around that.)

Other that that, this tutorial is great. I especially like the effects you gave with the clouds effect. I also think it's great how you did it step by step for anyone to understand.

On a contrary, most Photoshop Sigs are 300x120, 300x140, 300x150. I know he was aiming for the "Photoshop" Look to it, meaning: Photoshop sizes. :)

This is not only my first picture ive EVER made, this also my first post

WolfSig.jpg

rate it plz

isnt it good for a first pic? ur tutorials rok doctor =D

and the mark on the bottom right where my name is was by accident, turns out it was cool! looks like a pinch

RainingWolfSigbetter.gif

This is not only my first picture ive EVER made, this also my first post

WolfSig.jpg

rate it plz

isnt it good for a first pic? ur tutorials rok doctor =D

and the mark on the bottom right where my name is was by accident, turns out it was cool! looks like a pinch

RainingWolfSigbetter.gif

Nice tut. I would have added more effects but it is novice… you are also good you’re self. And I strictly make sigs only so visit my gallery!

{Ch@/\/\p}

Nice tut. I would have added more effects but it is novice… you are also good you’re self. And I strictly make sigs only so visit my gallery!

{Ch@/\/\p}

Best tut ever! :mrgreen:

I tried making a few ... They kinda turned out bad, but this is BY FAR the best tut.

sonicju4.png

knightuy5.png

shadowtm5.png

silverqz8.png

knuckleshb3.png

^I kinda made this one too big...

And a logo I made for my site:

gamerz101uo5.png

^I know its bad. :(

satanuus-1.png

^Click for my forum! Register now and become a "Gfx Pro" (Graphics Pro) !

Best tut ever! :mrgreen:

I tried making a few ... They kinda turned out bad, but this is BY FAR the best tut.

sonicju4.png

knightuy5.png

shadowtm5.png

silverqz8.png

knuckleshb3.png

^I kinda made this one too big...

And a logo I made for my site:

gamerz101uo5.png

^I know its bad. :(

satanuus-1.png

^Click for my forum! Register now and become a "Gfx Pro" (Graphics Pro) !

• 1 month later...

hi im new here and i just followed ur tutorial and made this :

SIGaa.jpg

please critisize im new

sorry if i revived this topic

SIGaa.jpg

hi im new here and i just followed ur tutorial and made this :

SIGaa.jpg

please critisize im new

sorry if i revived this topic

SIGaa.jpg

no offense to doctor or anything.. but now since PdN can do custom brushes.. this tutorial is a little outdated.

no offense to doctor or anything.. but now since PdN can do custom brushes.. this tutorial is a little outdated.

• 1 month later...

I am really new to this. I followed your tut and got this. I missed a few steps but got the general concept. I'm sure with more practice I will catch up. Thanks for the write up.

lenor.jpg

I am really new to this. I followed your tut and got this. I missed a few steps but got the general concept. I'm sure with more practice I will catch up. Thanks for the write up.

lenor.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

HEYYY I LOVE THIS TUTORIAL!!!!!!!

this is what got me my sig, as iv only been using PDN for a little while, and this isd the kind of stuff that makes me want to continu using it, again thank you for the help, amazing tutorial! :D:mrgreen:

Sigg.jpg

___

Solid Snake:Building the future and keeping the past alive are one in the same thing

HEYYY I LOVE THIS TUTORIAL!!!!!!!

this is what got me my sig, as iv only been using PDN for a little while, and this isd the kind of stuff that makes me want to continu using it, again thank you for the help, amazing tutorial! :D:mrgreen:

Sigg.jpg

___

Solid Snake:Building the future and keeping the past alive are one in the same thing