Waterdrop

Eraesr

• 3 weeks later...

adding a little bulge in the middle will probably help

I may be an amateur, but.... um.... I'm bad at thinking of comebacks!

I would have a picture here but i don't have a good one the right size.

• 1 month later...

Good tut. Just so you peeps all know, I am actually RyuinfinityPDN, so that water "Seamonkey" is mine. If a mod could help me get into my old account? Ya. If you need proof I will give you the layered version of a RyuinfinityPDN image.

lrt2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is great, i put it on a sig thing i made today, it took 4ever xO but it looks awesum :D

paintnetsigsmalldi1.png

i luv this forum so much, i just started making imges on pdn like 2 weeks ago and my stuff doesnt look newbish xD

• 2 weeks later...

im struggling to make the drop shinny

im trying to put realistic tears in her eyes and they dont come out watery enough its more of just a blurr

1233730911204.jpg

This is what i mean

newest.jpg

im struggling to make the drop shinny

im trying to put realistic tears in her eyes and they dont come out watery enough its more of just a blurr

1233730911204.jpg

This is what i mean

newest.jpg

Well, when people cry they usually look sad she doesn't seem very sad, that makes any tears look out of place.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Well, when people cry they usually look sad she doesn't seem very sad, that makes any tears look out of place.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

hmmm very true but the finished version should look good i just need the tear drops so i can have butterflies coming from the drop and then getting larger as they exit to the right

hmmm very true but the finished version should look good i just need the tear drops so i can have butterflies coming from the drop and then getting larger as they exit to the right

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly (and I do see that I"m the only one saying this) I don't think this tutorial is that easily followed. It's not quite "dumbed" down enough for me. I do the basic stuff on PDN...but anything major, and I consider this to be major, I"m not that great at...there are things like

"Set the blending mode of the waterdrop layer to "overlay" that aren't that easy to follow...I figured out thanks to a link someone posted, and "Select the drop shadow layer and fill your selection with black." kind of difficult b/c the only thing I know about filling with color is selecting the paintbucket tool, and that didn't work...and my list goes on...I'm not trying to be nasty, just honest, and I'm wondering if there is another tutorial on the subject.

Thanks,

Alisha

Read the basics of PDN and try this at a later time. Here you can find it all: Click here!

WOW! i think i have a new avatar and sig every day! The above post may contain: junk, art, wrong spelling and a lot more!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A combination of glass text tutorial and this one

Hidden Content:
test.png

Great tut!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly (and I do see that I"m the only one saying this) I don't think this tutorial is that easily followed. It's not quite "dumbed" down enough for me. I do the basic stuff on PDN...but anything major, and I consider this to be major, I"m not that great at...there are things like

"Set the blending mode of the waterdrop layer to "overlay" that aren't that easy to follow...I figured out thanks to a link someone posted, and "Select the drop shadow layer and fill your selection with black." kind of difficult b/c the only thing I know about filling with color is selecting the paintbucket tool, and that didn't work...and my list goes on...I'm not trying to be nasty, just honest, and I'm wondering if there is another tutorial on the subject.

Thanks,

Alisha

Dude.. even my sister know that i guess. Dont say u know the basics :|

I wanted to kinda make a bubble, so made it in red.

Added a lightsource ( even though it isnt to good).

Also on the shadow and highlight u can run a Gussian blur, unfocus (a blur plugin), or any blur u want, to make it look better ;)

And i changed bc colour after ive done shadow, so that is why it is kinda fail xD.

Would be happy for any positive/negative critizism :)

k29s5.jpg

R3flect / uS]Slide+

Edited by R3flect

Userbar.png