S3D#1:Different image on each sides of a cube.(EASY)

Ash

• 2 weeks later...

nice, i saw one it the pictorium that had more that six colors :!:

a little off topic but can you solve one :?:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

nice, i saw one it the pictorium that had more that six colors :!:

a little off topic but can you solve one :?:

my idea was just to make a standard rubik's cube, but speaking of the pictorium, i should post it there and see what other people think

and yeah i can solve one; after i watched 'pursiut of happyness,' i decided if will smith can solve a rubik's cube so can i, so i just learned how. Also off topic, will smith had the creator of the rubik's cube teach him how for the movie.

*but let's stay ON topic :wink:

Earth_Moon_and_Stars_Sig_by_eric809327.jpg

it might look more realistic if you were able to add in the little indentsion the sides where the lines meet the edges

what is your best time? mine is 1:00 :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

it might look more realistic if you were able to add in the little indentsion the sides where the lines meet the edges

If that's what you want, you will need to make each block on it's own then piece all of them together.

Exactly, but i might try to make the indentations a different way.

Earth_Moon_and_Stars_Sig_by_eric809327.jpg

I absolutly love it, but you need a little clean up on the top left white corners i think

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made this. It supposed to represent the different sides of me [[Happy :D , loved♥, embarrassed :oops: , sad :cry: , mad :evil: , and tired*yawn*]]. Its like if you spin the die, whichever face you land on will be my mood for the moment. Kinda like an unplayable, unwinnable game! LoL. Anyway, it sucks, but at least I tried!

SidesOfNahtrelle.jpg

xpoetxgurlx.jpg

I made this. It supposed to represent the different sides of me [[Happy :D , loved♥, embarrassed :oops: , sad :cry: , mad :evil: , and tired*yawn*]]. Its like if you spin the die, whichever face you land on will be my mood for the moment. Kinda like an unplayable, unwinnable game! LoL. Anyway, it sucks, but at least I tried!

[dice image here]

Actually, if you drew those smileys yourself, it looks very good. Even if you didn't do them yourself it's still not that bad. Don't sell yourself short, you'll never get anywhere. :)

[dice image here]

Actually, if you drew those smileys yourself, it looks very good. Even if you didn't do them yourself it's still not that bad. Don't sell yourself short, you'll never get anywhere. :)

it does look good, but i think the gradient is backwards, it would look better with the shadow if the white started at the top left

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

[dice image here]

it does look good, but i think the gradient is backwards, it would look better with the shadow if the white started at the top left

Good advice!!

xpoetxgurlx.jpg

[dice image here]

I made 5 of the smileys

xpoetxgurlx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

o wow this is great you told me about this :D i was using a net like this:

net.jpg

now i can make my rubiks cube :D i can print it off for my dad cos he likes rubiks cube. hes learnt how to solve them aswell sadly i dunt know i just mess it up :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

• 2 weeks later...