The Ultimate Guide to Tags *Text Design by Yipp 8/24*

TopHATslash

I like the new additions. For the color blending part, that's pretty cool, you can have multiple colors while using a color tint/balance would yield only one.

The text part is nice too, but I usually never rotate text unless absolutely necessary, because it blurs the edges too much. Especially (if you/since I) like small text.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Awesome! I can (almost) finally get these things. But.

Render: A cut out character, vehicle, scenery, etc. It has a transparent background.

Correct me if I am wrong. A render, when I think about it, is not necessarily a cut-out. It could be one. But a C4D is also a render, and so are Gradient Bars and Diagonal Lines. I'm not a tag person, so, I wouldn't know if rendering is specific to cutting out when you create a tag, but these are just my thoughts. Besides, you call a C4D a render yourself. I'm quite sure a C4D is NOT a cut-out (itself).

This is my latest sig. It's not that good but I'm still trying to experiment and find out more things to get a

good result. I tried using a c4d in it. I don't think it did anything really good for the sig, but o well.

dark-samus-sig.jpg

Tell me what you think :D

card.png

[Second Attempt]

[First Attempt]

Private: Commander

Commander: Yes Private

Private: Permission to fire Sir

Commander: Permission granted

BANG BANG BANG!!!