Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pyrochild

The #1 Most Copied Sig On The Forum (AKA the pyrosig)

403 posts in this topic

You could probably make the fine detail on the swooshy using glass blocks at a low size...

I've downloaded the water refelction plugin, and it wont show up under the effects. I get half you through your tutorial and can't continue because the water reflection effect won't show up. I've dowloaded and put it in the effects folder multiple times. Can you tell me why its not showing up?

Do you have Paint.NET version 3.20?

EDIT: Also, are you looking in Effects > Distort?

Do you have Paint.NET version 3.20?

EDIT: Also, are you looking in Effects > Distort?

I don't know about the version, but I did look in effects for the reflection.

I downloaded Paint.NET a while ago, but I haven't gotten interested in it until now.

I've downloaded the water refelction plugin, and it wont show up under the effects. I get half you through your tutorial and can't continue because the water reflection effect won't show up. I've dowloaded and put it in the effects folder multiple times. Can you tell me why its not showing up?

Help -> :Updates: Check for Updates...

I had no idea it took that much work to make that sig.

It's worth it though. :wink:

Help -> :Updates: Check for Updates...

Ok, thanks for all who helped me. It now works and I'll continue to try and and finish your tutorial.

l_2d0b2f3492a21e7bbdeab11e901495d6.png

hi bro can u help me i cant find this thing :ShapeInterior: Draw Filled Shape when i click eclpse theres nothing showing like in ur tut a im new on using paint net

l_2d0b2f3492a21e7bbdeab11e901495d6.png

hi bro can u help me i cant find this thing :ShapeInterior: Draw Filled Shape when i click eclpse theres nothing showing like in ur tut a im new on using paint net

filled.jpg

My try at it

PyrochildNoWayOut.jpg

I always wanted to know how you did this! amazing tut!

While my signature doesn't follow your tutorial, the idea of using the gradient bars and reflection inspired me after I had followed your complete tutorial, and after a few different effects I arrived at my current signature.

Very nice tut though, it's an awesome effect.

i already install the plug ins that needed but some of it was not working like the water reflection

and i dont know how to recolor the shadow on the txt plz help im interested learning more about paint net

i already install the plug ins that needed but some of it was not working like the water reflection

and i dont know how to recolor the shadow on the txt plz help im interested learning more about paint net

If any plugins aren't showing up, you aren't using the latest version of Paint.NET. Go get 3.20.

If any plugins aren't showing up, you aren't using the latest version of Paint.NET. Go get 3.20.

no bro wat i mean was i already have version 3.20 and i have all the effects needed making this one but when i use it, the effect of the effect was'nt showing like for example i use the water reflection but theres no water reflection showing on the paint thats wat i mean :roll:

no bro wat i mean was i already have version 3.20 and i have all the effects needed making this one but when i use it, the effect of the effect was'nt showing like for example i use the water reflection but theres no water reflection showing on the paint thats wat i mean :roll:

Make sure you have deleted the bottom half of the image.

test.jpg

this is my first try i make plz correct me if i did was wrong coz i am very new on this pdn so i dont know anything about it yet but hoping to get better

Nice 1 :)

i actually dont wanna do with the hype but i dind resisted it :)

*please note when it comes to recolor the shadow, you can try Invert ,, ctrl+Shift+i*

bugsterpyrostyleos2.png

You just need to hit

Ctrl+Shift+i

But its an nice one .

try using water reflection on the text :)

*please note when it comes to recolor the shadow, you can try Invert ,, ctrl+Shift+i*

That's how I usually do it, but I'm not going to restrict anyone to one particular method, so I didn't put that in the tutorial.

@GradensMommy: that's..... very...... pink.....

*achoo*