Sign in to follow this  
LJXD

The Un-Photoshop style sig tut - LJXD Style

PatrickS91    0
can i know where is the feather or that is a plugin ?

Can someone please, please, PLEASE answer this? I'm having the same problem finding it too, and I know that I have all the plugins that were given links on the front page. I honestly think this tutorial needs to explains things better step by step...

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22819&hilit=feather

Cheers :)

Whoo, thanks. :D I've digressed quite a bit with the one I was working on.. Hopefully with having this now, I'll be able to finish it off. :mrgreen:

EDIT: There, done. Second thoughts about the orbs on the end, but this was fun to mess around with!

layersigfin.png

Armogohma    0

I tried it too, and I'd say it worked out pretty well.

But the 'Effect'-Lines look a bit weird..

And I also suggest 'Average Blurring' every layer of the CP, it looked great for me.

My Try:

14ae74ab069cb6

LJXD    0

Hey that looks really nice. I assume the effect lines arn't looking right vecause they weren't blurred blended correctly. make sure you working in the same canvas size as the one I used in the tut. :D

joko1    0

Nice tut man...

im new on this site so high everyone...

i attached one i made using the same firts steps then i toyed around until i reched that result...

tell me watya think of it... thx

39536_9350e71e0e6d7c06ab5e4a63504554ab

Sean    0

Here is my attempt. I added a few more layers. I went a little overboard on the lines/curves. All in all, I think it came out well.

Very nice tut. [:

unpssigv2.pngP.S. Naes is Sean backwards.

LJXD    0

Good job, I really like what you've done with that sig. Good interpretation of my tutorial, thanks for taking the time to try it. :D

Pixey    1,944

Thanks so much LJXD for this tutorial. Here is my result, in which I encorporated Aguba's 3 D tut as well.

I've really learned a lot from both of you.

Can someone please, please, PLEASE answer this? I'm having the same problem finding it too, and I know that I have all the plugins that were given links on the front page. I honestly think this tutorial needs to explains things better step by step...

Effects -> object -> feather... and i agree, it say on here to change the elipse mode to fill? you cant do that... it also misses a layer between steps 18-23. if someone could explain these things it would be nice.