Sign in to follow this  
LJXD

The Un-Photoshop style sig tut - LJXD Style

Goonfella    214

I`ve finally finished my first `long sig'. Took a few goes to get right and one of the things I have learned is - Keep saving! A few times I messed up and had to go back to an earlier stage.One of the things I did to help with drawing the design was to put a grid on the background. This made getting the curves right so much easier . Just delete when your done.

I`m calling this my Horny Sig!

HornySig.png

Aethec    0

Just duplicate your layer with the good half, flip the duplicated layer and merge the duplicated and the original. :wink:

LJXD    0

HornySig.png

Amazing, thankyou so much for making a great one for the tut thread. I cant make them that good.

:((( when i want to flip horizontal(after i drew half os the thing) the hole picture's moving

Did you download the plugin? the inbuilt flip and the plugin are totally different.

cwpop    0
:((( when i want to flip horizontal(after i drew half os the thing) the hole picture's moving

look :

before

before.jpg

Hmm im totally in same situation with you but i found it

We use the "flip horizontal" under the IMAGE , but actually we should use "flip horizontal" under LAYERS

looks at the your 1st picture (before) , over the history there written flip horizontal (all)

so maybe you use the flip in wrong place

LJXD    0

Yeah, the Flip under IMAGE flips the whole canvas with all the layers. The one under EFFECTS just flips the current layer/selection.

Goonfella    214
HornySig.png

Amazing, thankyou so much for making a great one for the tut thread. I cant make them that good.

I really enjoyed this tut. Thanks very much indeed for writing it.sHa_thumb2.gif

TatootaT    0

This TUT is the BEST SIG TUT EVER!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! and i love this sigs... i made mine--

25zoumt.png

sorry that i had to watermarck it... someone stole it from me on another forum i posted it... and i dont want this happends again.

thanks for the tutorial its awesome!

LJXD    0
This TUT is the BEST SIG TUT EVER!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! and i love this sigs... i made mine--

Thanks, I hope you gained something from the tut. Great sig by the way. Have a look at my other tutorials if you want :D:D

K LuB    0
:shock:

This tutorial takes some serious skill, not just add some effects and done. VERY well written tutorial!

How do you make all those cool lines in your sig/avatar?

TatootaT    0
Have a look at my other tutorials if you want :D:D

o.o i want to but i was not able to find em.. just the grunge texture... is that the only other one? if now may i have a link to them :D :D :D:D

btw made another sig xD

kbojr6.png

LJXD    0

Umm, thats my only other good tut. Nice sig, but do you reckon you could size it down a wee bit so you don't have to scroll across to see it, your actually breaking forum rules and i dont want to see you get into trouble. Very nice sig