Sign in to follow this  
BuzzKill

Making glass buttons

Sten    0

:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

oh, ill remove it.BUT, i made it with paint.net! please tell me if that changes your mind!

i like the program for wot isnt microsoft by the way!

Rick Brewster    822

Why would that change my mind? I don't want anti-anything stuff in this forum even if it's anti-Linux: hatred is completely off topic and moronic. I don't know what you're possibly hoping to accomplish by having a petition, of all things, to get rid of Microsoft. "Oh ok, they got 1000 signatures, I guess we'll just fold the company and give the money back to the shareholders." It doesn't make any sense man. I don't understand what you mean by liking Paint.NET for "what isn't Microsoft" ... I work for Microsoft. Without Microsoft's involvement, Paint.NET would not exist.

trickman    1
:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

oh, ill remove it.BUT, i made it with paint.net! please tell me if that changes your mind!

i like the program for wot isnt microsoft by the way!

Paint.Net WAS MADE FOR MICROSOFT...

Bob    3

Gentlemen, please note this discussion is not really related with Glass Buttons. I think it will be preferable to stop it now for the good of our community and the sanity of this forum.

Best regards.

(:

BuzzKill    7

*crawls out from under his rock*

CMD ~ I just grabbed that .pdn... nice. I like the way it looks when the blending of layer three is switched to Glow.

Born2killx    0

maplemushroom.com its a maplestory forum. i paid for the domain name (well actually i made my dad do so) and set all the registrar stuff 0.0 i also made a freewebs site all by myself except for the text effects at freewebs.com/annoyingwebpages (space =)) .

teotanato    0

mmm Illnab1024 an trickman were yur avatars thnks to this tutorial? or was that form another? =/ if it was from another...could you just send me the link =/ because the button and you sigs are similiar =/

thnks

(i want to do a buttn like your for another forum ^^ or mybe even for this one ^^)

trickman    1
mmm Illnab1024 an trickman were yur avatars thnks to this tutorial? or was that form another? =/ if it was from another...could you just send me the link =/ because the button and you sigs are similiar =/

thnks

(i want to do a buttn like your for another forum ^^ or mybe even for this one ^^)

My av was done without looking at noone's tut! I created it without looking at other ppls pics... but if you want i can tell you how I made my av :D

teotanato    0

yeah yeah yeah! i want it =D its just because of the circles you used....mines stay....at least.....strange -.- so...post a tutorial bout it! thnks!

entY8    2
hey, EXReaction, how did your sig change everytime I refresh the page?

I assume the location of his sig (http://www.lithiumstudios.org) has javascript that changes the image displayed.

nah, he got subfolder called "userbars.gif" containing an index.php outputting random userbars.

edit@the post below: lol