Sign in to follow this  
Rick Brewster

Fading / Blending: Gradient tool on a Camaro picture

m2lucky    0

Hey Guys I am a long time reader of the forums but I just joined today. I wanted to get comfortable with the program before I started posting on the forums. So guys here is what I did with this pic ( I used the same image as he did)

blacktowhitecamaro.jpg

sunpelt    0

A cool addition to this effect is to select the car only and do this on one side then select the background on the other side, kind of like a a reverse. I haven't tried it yet, but it's a cool concept. :D

Schnicka    1

I'm not sure if someone has already done this, but I think that would work great combined with the "Popping out of a Picture" tutorial found here: . If you make it pop out and turn into color, it would create a great effect. In fact, now that I remember, BoltBait did just that. Great work guys! :)

I haven't used this tutorial for cars yet, but for me, it is simply a great tutorial for blending images. So, even if it's sort of an older tutorial, I just had to post a thank you!

Thank You For This Tutorial! <3

Here is a quick picture I did blending fruit (but I didn't Sepia anything).

FuitBlend_zpsd7ada22a.jpg

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles

SgtSlime    0

Hey uh, this is sort of related, but is there any way to get a gradient on a specific object? Like, if I made a rectangle and I want only the rectangle to be gradient. A newb question I know, but a point in the right direction would be helpful.