How to start a fire with Paint.NET

Tom Jackson

Hello all,

My frist post on these forums just wanted to say thanks to Tom and all of you for these tutorial and help on these forums.

I am completely new to photo making and all this stuff. Despite that handicap by following your tutorial I was able to make this!

topostfinal.jpg

Now on to my first signature which is why installed Paint.net in the fist place. All these effects and tutorials keep getting me sidetracked :D

but thats a good thing

I am completely new to photo making and all this stuff. Despite that handicap by following your tutorial I was able to make this!

Me too! Sweet pic Shaker! I'll have to try the water/fire thing soon...nicely done.

Hey

I am trying to make that fire, but when I use the clouds effect, the flames are all over the image! :?: (so they don't start at the bottom and end at the top). What do I do wrong? Maybe it's just because I am pretty new to Paint.NET.

But I díd follow all the steps....

When I was 10, I knew over a hundred planes!

Edited by Rick: Your sig was too big, so I have removed it. Please read the rules, http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3446

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a great tutorial. I really enjoyed making the flames it. I'm also very pleased with the way mine turned out :)

flameskz1.th.png

sigeb7.png

I actually managed to do this one no problem. Nice clear instructions, easy for a 'noob' like me to follow! Thanks. Glynn

Sig1500x145-PDN.png