paint.net Shortcut Cheatsheet

Simon Brown

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Go to the very first post in this thread (by Simon Brown) and you will see an obvious box titled, "Attachments". In this box there is a link for the shortcut sheet (a .zip file). Click it, and away you go....

wizSig.png

Wow very nice, If only I had a printer and didnt have to email/send stuff to other computers.. Ill rpint it out later.. Im too lazy for now xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It's a printable list of keyboard shortcuts for PDN.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Glad this got bumped ... Had to mention something regarding this thing and here is a great place for it: Old school Word Perfect key labels ...

Some may recall this for Word Star and similar ... But I was trying to explain some of the basic shortcuts and a friend asked if there was a set of these available as a training aid. It was a lot of laughing and wondering how peole put up with those things all over the place. Between stickers and standard overlays.

Plus goes to show you how evolved this has all gotten. No longer glorified word processing machines for the most part.

As a side note I have this list shrunken down and nearby as I get confused between PDN and DW, WORD, etc all the time. At least its not emacs though. :mrgreen:

Gallery at PDN-Fans

• 2 years later...

PDN 4 only: Ctrl+Shift+C (Copy Merged), Ctrl+Shift+V (Paste into new layer) (via Midora). Very helpful!

Edited by david.atwell
image > layer

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

PDN 4 only: Ctrl+Shift+C (Copy Merged), Ctrl+Shift+V (Paste into new image) (via Midora). Very helpful!

Ctrl+Shift+V is Paste into New Layer, and works in 3.5.

Ctrl+Alt+V is Paste into New Image, and also works in 3.5.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg