Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

lol. I remember drawing those lines (at 12 a.m., mind you) and didn't bother rechecking my work. I'm pretty sure people won't notice that little mistake. It's between me and you and other PDN users. :) Thanks for the tip, though; I always need to look over my highlights and shadows. Somebody might notice them, too. :|

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Lovely work! I don't think the lighting is a discernible problem.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

You are truly talented. I can never make a pencil do anything I want it to. :D

I think my favorites are the chefs and the butterfly, but there's just so much to love! :)

Photobucket Sucks!

Welshblue: You know what? I was actually thinking the same thing, but I try to visit each person's gallery and compliment them. You're a great inspiration along with a few others I have in mind. Thank you for your kind words.

Goonfella: Thanks. I made that tree I found from fotolia.com. Obviously, I did it 100% PDN. And next time, don't forget to brush your teeth! :wink:

Kemaru: Thanks, Kemaru. I will obviously use my toothbrush, but not particularly the one I created. lol.

PyroTechniques: I don't find it really hard to draw except when it comes to photo-realism. THAT's the most difficult thing to do. I try to make everything here 100% PDN. I don't like using stocks, either, except when I'm tired and I don't want to try. But thank you for your kind words and I hope that by visiting my gallery you will find some motivation to keep going. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Woot! I'm a lacrosse player and I love your lacrosse drawing! I also love Le Festin! Your work is awesome, and clean, and very well colored. Many times I see drawings like this on other sites and the drawing is clean but the coloring is poorly done, but not for you!

I will check back for updates constantly.

The Christmas tree took me longer. I had to figure out what to blur and how much. The toothbrush was actually really easy. I just scanned it in (my own drawing, of course) and then I used the line tool. After that, I color it in using gaussian blur here and there. Very easy, but fun. Thank you! 8)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA