Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

:shock: Wow, sailboat in moonlight is beautiful! I think I spent five minutes just looking at the details of the luminosity here and there. I'm generally a realism compulsive, but theres a few bedtime stories in that one.

how did you do the lighting in the leaves? It is outstanding. well, actually they're all nice, very clean, production quality. Do you use the glossies for something, or are they just fun?

GS

sig001.jpg

My Stuff

:shock: Wow, sailboat in moonlight is beautiful! I think I spent five minutes just looking at the details of the luminosity here and there. I'm generally a realism compulsive, but theres a few bedtime stories in that one.

how did you do the lighting in the leaves? It is outstanding. well, actually they're all nice, very clean, production quality. Do you use the glossies for something, or are they just fun?

GS

The sailboat wasn't originally my idea; the idea was from photoshop. But I mocked it by making it 100% PDN. The lighting took a while. I used fractals, dents, and then some blur. Obviously, I changed the Color Tint on the leaves, too.

The glossies I do just for fun, but at the same time, I might use them for a website. Glad you stopped by! :D

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@ gOUJOSAMMA: That is so true. I was asked to make this slide and then I was like, I don't want to start this whole thing from scratch. So I decided I'd use one of my glossies as molecules. Glad you noticed. :wink:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thanks Welshblue. I guess it's less time-consuming, right? :lol:

@Kemaru: I can't wait! Your images are always so decorative and pleasant to look at. I can't wait to see more from you and from Welshblue!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

The Vinyl Chloride is excellent! Great job on that, but there's a problem with the lighting IMO. See here:

help-1.png

Note: In the red text, it should say: ".. the lighting should follow 1 main direction, unless other light sources are there..

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.