Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

Yes, I should give it a try. Maybe creating something like your sig is a good starter for me.  :D

I was working on some artwork with clouds too. Its clouds and smoke actually and its turning out OK. I used a World War II painting as a reference. It used like 3 hours of my time just now.

@Max: I saw the animation and I laughed out loud--literally. It's so cute! Thank you!

@Pixey: Aw, Pixey. You always say the sweetest words. :D

@barbie: A HUGE thank you for the compliment. 

@Seerose: It's a simple little drawing that I did, but it was so much fun. I love glowy and fairy-like things. Thank you.

Edited by HELEN
  • Upvote 2

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Fantastic work on the fairy clouds HELEN. You did an amazing job using contrast to make the clouds vibrant.

• Upvote 1

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Having looked around a few galleries it's such an inspiration to see so many styles and yours is very unique.  Crisp, clean and extremely glossy.

So far I've only commented on 3 with this one and I can't pick a favourite because each style is varied and so superbly executed 

• Upvote 1
new_sig.png

@Julio: Thanks for the lovely visit, Julio! I appreciate your kind words always.

@DarkShock: Heeey! How are you? :) Thank you for the visit and great comment.

@Si Borg: That it one of the sweetest things! Where is that blushing smiley? ;) Thank you!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 1 month later...

Helen, it is beautiful. The act of creating is therapeutic :D but looking at your image is too! It is a very calming piece & magical. It reminds me of when i first started at Fans & there was a competition for Glassy. Do you remember? You did that awesome tap (faucet). 

The letter would make an awesome tute :P 

Thanks for sharing some magic with us :D

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@barbie: Oh, barbie, of course I remember! I liked how it came out, too. :) Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a compliment. Right now, I only try to do things that are therapeutic, which includes singing. :) A sample of it is in the link below.

@Max: Aw, thanks. That's really of sweet of you to say that. :)

A sample of my singing, which I do almost every day. I might've mentioned it on here, but I definitely did on DA that I have always loved musical theater. 

https://www.wurrly.com/wurrly/358989

Edited by HELEN
  • Upvote 4

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Oh - where do I begin?  Your letter "H" is so precious ...... and very "Helen" - which means: Beautiful, glossy and perfect!

Your singing clip has just blown me away .................... Helen, you are really a wonderful painter & singer, not to mention talented and beautiful and I can see your emotion in this clip.  You are in my thoughts and prayers ;) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

OMG, Helen!

You have such a beautiful voice! I have tears in my eyes!   4_9_1v.gif

You are ..oh.. so very talented!  

Oh - where do I begin?  Your letter "H" is so precious ...... and very "Helen" - which means: Beautiful, glossy and perfect!

Your singing clip has just blown me away .................... Helen, you are really a wonderful painter & singer, not to mention talented and beautiful and I can see your emotion in this clip.  You are in my thoughts and prayers ;) .

I couldn't agree more with what Pixey said. More hugs for you :star:

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@Pixey:  Thank you, thank you, and thank you! I still love my glowing, glossy, and magical things that I love to create. And singing, well, it keeps me sane. :)

@Max: Oh, Max. You listened? :) Thanks!

@Red Ochre: Thank you so, so much! 

@lynxster4: I try to sing from my heart. Thank you for your kind words. I sing mostly for fun.

@barbie: Hugs to you, too, barbie. 

@seerose: :) I had this image in my head and I wanted to recreate it. It was actually pretty easy. Thank you!

• Upvote 4

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Gosh! What a beautiful voice HELEN!