Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

@Techno: Thank you. I was actually playing around with the Kaleidoscope plugin and chose this pattern. After a few tweaks, I decided to make a Christmas ornament.

@Barbie: Every time I create something, I want a little extra added to it to make it special. The bokeh effect just HAD to be added there, which I created using circles and transparency and not the actual plugin (I used a photo as a reference). You can use it as a greeting card, if you'd like.

@Pixey: Glad that I could put someone into the Christmas spirit. I had so much fun making this image and listening to Christmas music at the same time. Than you, by the way.

@Red: I'm so happy you noticed focus bits of the image. Thank you for your kind words always!

• Upvote 2

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@Red: I always tell people that green is a color that I don't really like in clothing--that grass green color to be more specific, but certain shades like mint green or neon green are just beautiful. I decided to create a glossy with a nice, calming color. Thank you. :)

@Max: Aw, many thanks for your kind words. I really, really appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Haven't stopped by in a while. Great work again HELEN. Another top notch glossy as expected! :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Aggghhh! Darkshock and AFG! :D Thank you for visiting! Missed you both. I'm doing well, AFG. :) And yeah, I still create them glossies although I create loads of illustrations for my books with PDN.

Thanks for commenting and stopping by, DarkShock and AFG!

• Upvote 1

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you, Seerose. I just love shine and glossy. I think it makes life more beautiful.

Dryda, for some reason, I sometimes post a comment and it doesn't get posted. Maybe a glitch or something. Nonetheless, thanks for the comment. I love the minty green color as it's calming. :) Thanks.

• Upvote 1

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 3 months later...

Marvelous works with those.

Helen you must be the expert with shiny things. They look, as young people nowadays would put it, "adorbs". They look so polished and perfectly done.

I couldn't do many shiny things and I get jealous over that. LOL...  :lol:  :P

• Upvote 1

Maybe I should try the shiny things myself but I know your method takes a lot of steps. You're like a gradient and transparency overlay genius.

Who would have though those were PDN? Very clean, almost vector graphics groove. Great stuff.

@Red: I was sitting and drawing a page from the book (I was working on clouds) and then I was looking for a cloud reference image online and saw an image that caught my eye. I decided to recreate it in PDN adding my own touches. Thank you for commenting. :)

@Ishi: Creating something shiny is actually easier than it seems. You should give it a try.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA