Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

You could try using the exploading planet tut except scale it down and do a mixture of red, yellow and orange trails coming behind it. or make it an outer space pic of doomsday and do some exploding ON the Planet, i Dunno im still new lol

Nice Sig and i tryed your pdn gold pic but it was 2 hard so i just made a random pic =) 8) :lol:

gearssig.png

@Helen- thanks for your vote of confidence. It is just me then. I guess I`m never satisfied. I`m always looking to see where I can improve something instead of taking a step back and saying enough is enough.

@Legend - I like the idea of the trails, it would add a bit more `movement' to the ship.

Sorry I could not help more with PDN Gold. I`ll have another go myself and see if I can reproduce it. If I can I`ll let you know how.

And here is the final product(at last!). Hope you like it.

th_TheSpaceRace.jpg

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I`m glad you like it. Compared to the earlier image it is those three little blurs that make all the difference I think.

God- am I nearly at 100 posts already? I`ll have to knock up something special for it.

Thanks. I tried adding them to my first post but the post count stayed at 99 as I was only editing and not making a new post.I never realised until now that there was no time limit on editing posts - like on other forums I have used. Thanks for the tip jiZer.

Wow. Goonfella here you are thinking im the better one. your 100th post sigs are AMAZING!. i like the second one it looks a bit like jamaican grafitti. i dont know why... just.....does =)

gearssig.png

• 2 weeks later...

For the 100th poster the second one is the best. One with gradiant bars in background and the wings around the 100th

SIG.jpg

Living is the Least of your worries

@Wolverine - I`ve done as you suggested and made him lose weight ( low calorie diet of salad and fruit :lol: )

How does this look?

GoonKnight.jpg

@xToXiiKx- I think your quite right. That one has always been my fave as well.

It was fun looking through your gallery. I can see that you have made good use of the tutorials and have become very good. Your Kiosh orb is great. That was one that was hard for me. Smiles!

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I noticed how some people put their images in the centre of the page. I tried doing this but can`t manage it. I`ve tried moving the cursor across to the middle before I paste in the link to the image and also clicking on the `centre' option when posting and neither of these do the job.

How is it done? I would love to know.

im going to guess use spacebar.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Just finished doing this picture. It`s more of a practice picture really as its my first proper go at grass and also the bubbles. The PDN leaflets used the same technique as the bubbles - duplicate and move/flip etc.

I know its not perfect so any tips would be welcome.

th_PDNBubbles.jpg

admittedly, very odd. i would make the PDN Logo leaflets 3d, by stacking one on top of another at the right angle, itd look a little better IMO. also, id rework the grass a little, it is a bit too blurry, and not very defined. but nice work, youre way better than me!

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell