Tanel

Tanel's Photo and Color Plugins (2012-03-05)

Aislin    28

uhm... I have no idea why, but I get the same result if I use Gaussian blur + at 45...?? must be me doing something wrong then right?

edit: normal gaussian blur does do that not

edit2: after testing all the blurs I have and just Alpha blur and Gaussian blur+ gave me such weird results

Edited by Aislin

johoe    0

Hi thanks for this plugin pack, these are some of my favorite tools in Paintnet, but thought itd help to know i cant use "Grain" because it crashes Paintnet 3.5.10 Its not completely consistent but theres 2 out of 3 chance it'll crash when using Grain

Aislin    28

a screenshot of pdn, while doing alpha blur (I first finished all the rest of the image and put all that in one layer, otherwise it would have been too much) and yes, that is my entire screen, two screens actually, the one I use pdn for is a computer flat screen plugged into my acer aspire one, where pdn is running on and on the right side is my acer screen :P did not had the mood to cut that part away...

6772375505_9fc70059fc.jpg

EDIT: click the image, you will be linked to my flickr, then right click and choose biggest size

Edited by Aislin

Aislin    28

hated the waiting, so I fixed it in a different way... I erased the part with the weird result, copied a good part, pasted it on a diff layer, and stretched it with the selection tool... so it looks a lot what I had in mind ;-)

yellowman    205

Alright, sorry for the delay, couldn't view the posted images from Flicker, but you can adopt this technique,

It gives exactly the effect you are trying to achieve, hint: use Gaussian blur instead of Dents and Zoom blur of the tutorial.

Tanel    7

I have updated the pack with Alpha Blur v2.

Note that this is not directly a "fix" for problems described above by Aislin (that is actually natural behaviour in situation where transparent area contains no RGB data). But the new Shift control might help in this kind of situation.

Crlmson    0

Ok I consider myself somewhat savvy but I cannot get to a download using your download link no matter how I mess with it what is the exact address to download please?

Ego Eram Reputo    1,684

Careful of the copy & paste method! The exact URL is in the link: http://www.hot.ee/ta...ck_20120305.zip

I'll edit the first post to ensure the link works as expected.

edit: The link itself was perfectly formed. The new forum software didn't like the link being surrounded by the underline tags - so I whipped them out and all is well.

• Upvote 1

wakanasakai    0

To Tanel.

I have tried several times now to download your plugin pack using the link in the first post, but everytime it keeps on telling me that it's unreadable & demands a password. I finally got it to work by using the link in post #60. Please check & see if the link in the first post is working correctly.

Edited by wakanasakai