How to Install Plugins ×

Create Image-Map

Simon Brown

• 7 months later...

I was wondering if someone could help me on this. When I unzip this file, I get a .dll file. I try to open it and I cannot find a program to use to open it.

Any and all help would be great.

Can you tell I am a dummy when it comes to computers?

Aha! Thanks, that worked. Now I just need to figure out how to find it in paint.net. . . LOL

ETA: I figured it out. I promise I am not this illiterate when it comes to some things.

• 4 months later...

How do you use this plugin? I used the the plugin on a pic and a small window came out with the image in it. Then, I clicked and dragged the mouse across the image and a dialogue-box appears. I named the area as 001 and a coordinate of some sort appears at the sidebar.

Can anyone help me on how to use this plugin properly? I'm practically clueless right now...

firstsig.png

• 2 months later...

It's included in the full pack, if you scroll to the bottom of the download page. It's obscure because i'm planning to phase it out once i've moved enough worthwhile plugins across to the "best" pack.

KaHuc.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Simon Brown, I installed the 'Create Image Map' plugin, but there's not much information on how to go about using it on the images. Is there a tutorial or sample topic of some kind on how to use this particular plugin? If so, can you please provide me with the link/s? Thank you ahead of time.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just tried to get the CreateImageMap plugin and tried extracting only that one, but for some reason it was having an error getting it out and now it doesn't appear in my Effects folder. I would really like to make image maps in PDN....

• 3 weeks later...