Huion pen problem

Hello everyone, 

I've now been trying for hours to get my pen for the tablet, Huion GT-190, to work. Everything is installed. What's on my computer, Mac, shows on the tablet. However, the pen shows absolutely no signs of working, even though I've charged it. I tried to change the tip as well and still have no reaction. Getting a new pen didn't work either. Furthermore, Huion support doesn't seem to quite understand my problem:(

I've had the problem before and somehow got it to work through the Ink panel. Weeks past and it worked perfectly fine. But then I had to move and the problem returned. 

I might say that I'm getting kind of desperate. Please, is there anyone who might be able to help me??

Edited by joanna12kaisa

Hello @joanna12kaisa.  I assume you are trying to work the tablet with Paint.net?  I see you say you have a Mac.  I'm afraid Paint.net will not work with a Mac :(.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.