• 5KCoGoe.png
    • xOs9ecQ.png
    • rwjg8io.png
    • k9hjpov.gif
    • lXq9ncC.png
    • ug3f460.png
    • yBu03nO.png
    • MhKjcS6.png

This Poll is open until:   Saturday 22nd July, 2017 - 7 pm UK time  (2 pm EST)  World Clock

Lots of lovely entries this week and Max just 'winged it' with his last entry ;).

Good Luck All :).

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Congratulations to:

@Pixey - @Woodsy - @MadJik  - 1st Place with 9 votes each :trophy:

@barbieq25 and @Maximilian  -    2nd Place with 8 votes each :trophy-silver:

@MJW                                          -    3rd Place with 5 votes   :trophy-bronze:

Fabulous entries from everyone and thank you for your entries  :cake:.

I'm happy to recuse myself and I will toss a coin between @Woodsy & @MadJik

Hold on while I go find a coin :lol: ............................  and @Woodsy won the toss.  Hope you don't mind me doing that @MadJik :).

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you all for the votes! My little owl was up against some stiff competition this time. As I have got my hands full with the PDFs I'm going to bow out and pass the next choice to MadJik. Thank you anyway!

• Like 1

On 15/7/2017 at 3:13 PM, Pixey said:

Lots of lovely entries this week and Max just 'winged it' with his last entry ;)

I certainly did :P

I had almost forgotten I had a similar project from a birthday card for a friend from last year, and then it suddenly dawned on me that I could recycle parts of it as a base for something new and hopefully catchy. So, thanks to all supporters for the reps and votes and also to Pixey for the ongoing hosting of contests, and greetings also to all fellow participants :)

• Like 1

Congratulations to Pixey, Woodsy, and MadJik's. All very impressive entities. Congratulations, too, to barbieq25 and Maximilian on their excellent entries. I also think Djisves's entry is quite stylish. Lots of variety and quality in this contest. Thanks to Pixey for hosting!

• Like 1