[Help] Which text color can be good with this background?

Zadorosony

Hello.

I would like to know if there is any color (can include effects, both in the image and/or in the text) that could combine with this image at 1200x1000. I tried lots of things, and nothing really seems to be good, as the eyes seem to always complain at some point.

It can include plugins use, and the text is almost full screen.

Thanks in advance

Sample.jpg

Toe_head has already given my solution. It's an old web design trick: Place a contrasting shadow or outline around the text.

contrasttext.jpg

9 hours ago, BoltBait said:

SampleText.png

How did you make the first one? I can see orange with bevel object. Anything else? If not, which values did you use?
I don't know what dynamic range is.
I have always been using drop shadow, usually with default values.
About your third example, I didn't get the background effect. It looked like it was noise, but when tried, it was not the same thing.

10 hours ago, AndrewDavid said:

FF7799 seems like a good choice to me. B)

Actually, it was the best color so far =)

6 hours ago, Zadorosony said:

How did you make the first one? I can see orange with bevel object. Anything else?

I put orange text on a blank layer.  I added Effects > Object > Bevel (size 1) and then Effects > Object > Shadow

6 hours ago, Zadorosony said:

About your third example, I didn't get the background effect. It looked like it was noise, but when tried, it was not the same thing.

I used Adjustments > Brightness/Contrast (sliding both to the left).  Then, I used Effects > Stylize > Floyd-Steinberg Dithering (Original Windows Palette)