Error with Opening Paint.NET

I've gone through  This  Post, It was able to help me Install the Program but unfortunately I'm unable to open it now.

I was able to open it yesterday but I did a Windows Update, and now it wont open.
I'm running:
Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1 (I recently had to do a System Restore because some Folders in System32 got Corrupted from my Computer turning off during it booting up. I'll update it ASAP.)
Processor: AMD E-350 Processor 1.60 GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB (3.50 GB Usable)

A screenshot of the Error I get when opening Paint.NET is below.

Spoiler

5920717d32ca2_2017-05-2012_39_37-Error.png.3d9869f4b3afb06b323ff832eb402453.png

2 minutes ago, CephilliciusTheNEO said:

... some Folders in System32 got Corrupted ...

Try running the SFC command:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files

4 minutes ago, CephilliciusTheNEO said:

I did a Windows Update, and now it wont open

Was that update a device driver?

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

5 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

I already have, It's fixed now.

6 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

Was that update a device driver?

Near impossible to tell, but chances are, Yes. It was close to 140+ Updates, and it's Still Downloading more.

Ok, when Windows Update finishes, make sure the graphics driver for your APU is up to date:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy3&os=Windows 7 - 64

I would go with the v16.2.1 Beta (regardless of the beta status). If that doesn't work, then try the older v15.7.1.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

The Updates finished, and I've also updated my Graphics Drivers, and it's not helping. Now the error message only shows up sometimes (See the Spoiler on the first Post). When I open Task Manager and look in Processes, "paintdotnet.exe" shows up for around 5 seconds, then disappear and doesn't show up again.

Any and every bit of help is greatly Appreciated. I tried using different Art Programs today just in case I'm unable to get PDN to work again, and I found they're all too complex for me.

EDIT: There were a few more updates. I left my Computer on over night to Download and Install them. When I woke up this morning I tried to open Paint.NET again and now it works.

Edited by CephilliciusTheNEO
Problem Solved