Plug-in needed | RGB channels with transparency

Hi! I'm trying to find a plugin that allows me to extract RGB channels. The plugin I'm looking for needs to extract the channels while having some areas of the channels be transparent (not really sure how to describe it, please excuse me). I have found a plugin by BoltBait that has a similar function (his RGB to CMYK plugin), but it's not what I'm looking for. I also have the Extract Channel plugin from Ed Harvey Effects v3.36, but there's no transparency when I use it to extract channels.

I have looked high and low for a plugin that fits my needs, but I had no luck, unfortunately. Is there anyone here who knows what plugin will help me? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Have you tried the Nic Collection from Google?

The Nik Collection comprises of seven desktop plug-ins, which provide a powerful range of photo editing capabilities, ranging from filter applications that improve color correction, to retouching and creative effects, through to image sharpening tools that bring out the hidden details in your images. You can also make adjustments to the color and tonality of your images as well.

In the filter " Color Efex Pro 4" there is an opacity slider available when you select a color. Not sure if that is what you are looking for.

You will need the PSFilter Plugin and download the Nic Colllection from  File Hippo .

Let us know what you think. B)

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png