Anybloodyid's Anim Gallery.

Anybloodyid

Welcome to my Animation Gallery

After a long absence I am finally back unfortunately my images were no longer available so I have decided to start from scratch.

*****************************************************************************************************

My first animation is a very simple walking stick figure using only 4 images.

The four images that create the animation, the lines are to make sure that the feet always end up in the right place

skrxYNS.gif

And this is what it looks like when animated with out the lines. (Very Basic) but it will get better, promise.

AXVwTnw.gif

===================================================================================================================

Next stage is to  get something that looks like legs and get them to walk, you could draw them yourself and scan them

or do what I have done and download a free image from the internet and manipulate it. below is the image I downloaded.

jhSLWkd.gif

After manipulation I end up with four images

3BnwH4V.gif

And when the four images are animated we get the following slowed down so you can see what is happening.

You should notice that the leg nearest to us is not really doing anything it just swings back and to.

T435SDq.gif

Add four more images this time making the leg nearest to us do some walking and we end up with 8 frames constantly repeated and more realistic.

4TxK6Ov.gif

=============================================================================================================

Whistling Willie

Now the legs have a body and a name and a solid floor to walk on.

Next is to get him to move from left to right instead of walking on the spot.

X1xWNW8.gif

=========================================================================================================

Below is a very basic 8 frame animation with Willie on a background and a tree that moves from right to left.

Obviously you would need more frames to make it run smoother but I'm only showing the principle of animation.

jqcw9Mt.gif

=================================================================================================================

Finished background still as Willie moves across the scene (24 frames)

jhojKVy.gif

Edited by Anybloodyid
New Image
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6

MySig.png.61b6899d09d3d9874451eb7dff405f47.png

Hello @Anybloodyid and smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722.gif 

Please don't feel intimidated.  We all had to start, like you, and I can tell you that my first attempt was nowhere near as good as this amazing bleeding heart you just posted.  Please do begin a Gallery and post what you have made.  That way we can comment and advise, if necessary.

Happy PDNing :D

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Wonderful bleeding heart image @Anybloodyid.   We all have a 'first image'.  Keep at it and keep posting!

And, welcome to the forum!    :cake:    :)

You're starting out better than I did. I couldn't even get the sides of my hearts to be even, plus your lightning bolt follows a logical path, instead of curving off at some weird angle. So yeah, keep at it, because you've got a pretty good start!

LoniTownsendSig.jpg

That sure looks very cute @Anybloodyid and would be even better if it were bigger.  Can I give you a few pointers, if you don't mind.  If I'm not mistaken you are uploading your images directly into the forum?

A much better way is this:

1.  Upload your images to an outside host like Photobucket or Imgur.

2.  With Photobucket - after you upload you can then copy the code for either  IMG or IMGThumb and then post that into your post.

3.  With Imgur you upload and copy the last 7 digits of your image code, then go to the little green dot in the black square on the top right Tool bar in this thread and you will

get a pop-up window open.  Add the 7 digits to this.  This way your image will appear in your thread as a thumb which is clickable to a larger image.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Maximilian and LionsDragon,

Thank you both for taking the time to look and comment on my second attempt using PDN.

MySig.png.61b6899d09d3d9874451eb7dff405f47.png

Very nice snowglobe @Anybloodyid!  Just wish it were bigger so I could see more detail.  Great job!  :cake:

<3 Dear @Anybloodyid!

Nice animation. Well done. I am impatient. Wait until the head and arms turn. :)

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png