Pixel sizes for A4 paper when using MS Paint?

There are no cms, inches, dipi's or what ever in MS Paint. The choice is pixels or percentage. Percentage of what? I don't know! If information about the pixels is not available you are in deep <No cursing.> when you try to print. Iv'e tried to find this out on the Internet but most of the people who give answers obviously don't even use MS Paint. Imagine creating something you want to print out and frame. The printer (well not mine) can't just turn something into the size you want. It squashes and squeezes, cuts and chops and leaves blank pieces. I make dektop wallpapers 1920x1080 pixels using MS Paint and Photo Shop and they are fine but if I try to print one, the ends get chopped off and if I change the width it changes the whole thing and my picture is left in the middle of the paper with lots of white space top and bottom. Isn't there anybody else out there who uses MS Paint? 

First: This board is dedicated to Paint.NET, not to MS Paint.

Second: Percentage means percent of normal size on screen. 100% = 1px on image is 1px on screen. 200% means 1px on image is 2px on screen.

Third: Your printer (driver) should provide a help and a dialog and preview to adjust exactly, what you will get after printing.