Paint.net icons

rcoombs

Is it possible to move the icons at the top right of the screen? Tools,history etc. I have tried many key combinations without success. Thanks RMHC.

You mean the icons in the toolbar? Nope. Those are fixed. Why do you want them moved?

6 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Why do you want them moved?

I believe that the paths with the mouse to click are too wide on a large screen. I personally find the solution on the right is not optimal, but I can live with it. Better would be at the right end of the menu or dynamically next to the last thumbnail of the image list.

@rcoombs:In this case it would be better to remember the keyboard shortcuts.

Show / Hide Tools Window F5

Show / Hide History Window F6

Show / Hide Layers Window F7

Show / Hide Colors Window F8

Edited by IRON67

I believe I read somewhere that they could be moved.Maybe it was in a plug-in? It is not of overriding import, but it might be more convenient in some other position on the screen.

Mistook your initial request. I thought you were talking about the icons.

You mean the Utility Windows (Colors, Tools, History & Layers)? Drag them by the Title Bar to move them around. Note they dock on the edges of the main window.

I believe I read somewhere that they could be moved.Maybe it was in a plug-in? It is not of overriding import, but it might be more convenient in some other position on the screen.

Ego E R,   I realise the utility windows can be moved, I was referring to the icons for the U windows, I guess they are fixed. Thanks again... rcoombs

Aha! So I *was* correct. My original post stands then - they can't be moved. Sorry.