Rectangular Puzzle scrambler

Eli

I have been asked for help, and now I ask you for help :) 

I would like to help a friend making surprise puzzles for her students. The images that will be used in the puzzles are of different sizes (some are square, others rectangular and there are some long ones). The children will not know what the image looks like until they finish the puzzle. They are going to be printed on regular paper and they will be cut with scissors by the kids themselves so there has to be a cutting guideline. They have to be scrambled.

I have looked at the plugins available but I have not seen something to do what I just described. An effect with options to decide the number of columns and rows would be of great help.

Thank you.

cat-puzzle-51ba53d.png

Yes, toe_head 2001, It does the chopping and the scrambling. I will have to add the cutting lines manually since many of the images are black and white. Thanks Toe_head, not long ago I cleaned all my effects. I had not reinstalled the Jumble effect.

Edited by Eli

If you want a manual option, my TileWorld plugin will allow you to rearrange square tiles in a manner you see fit - after you've edged them o'course  ;)

I thought of it EER, but I was looking for a faster way to do it. I though about creating sprites using TR's Sprite Matrix as well. But the Jumble effect does exactly what is needed. I just have to add the cutting lines. I remembered a little tool made by toe_head : Horizontal and Vertical Cells. :)