How to Install Plugins ×

Temperature / Tint Adjustment

BoltBait

This is a great Plugin @BoltBait and thank you :pizza:.  Perfect for getting a very subtle change in color on photos and will have many other uses as well.

uDdrfvn.png

Before

uwR2Fvp.png

After

• Upvote 5

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks for the code, BoltBait! :beer:

Is it okay if I post a zip with a 3.5.11 compilation for those who may not have (or may be afraid of) CodeLab?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BoltBait said:

If you are running Paint.NET 3.5.11, you can build your own copy using the CodeLab source above.  You'll need to update the UICode region by replacing "IntSliderControl" with "int" and "CheckboxControl" with "bool".

Thanks for the info BoltBait. I downloaded CodeLab v1.8 and made my own v3.5.11 compatible dll with my own icon. I did it in Linux under wine. It was touch and go for a while, but I managed to make a working version.

69unju0.gif

• 5 years later...

Ok, I may be an idiot, lol, but I don't see where to get the plugin or how to install it. I'm using the app on my work computer. I only have the full program on my laptop at home. Thanks for any help.

Hi @mawhaley1 and welcome to the forum.

You get the Plugin via @BoltBait's Plugin Pack, found here.

And here is a link to How to Install Plugins.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.