Artwork by IRON67

IRON67

I don't know exactly if there will be more than this first picture, but maybe it's still working. At the moment I'm really not so for new creations, but now and again I get fancy for gimmicks with PDN.

Nad_2.jpg

• Upvote 7

Okay ... just found another one from last december. Not really technically or artistic sophisticated. Rather has a private meaning.

Lifetime3.jpg

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Eli said:

though the sand clock is scary.

Thx. I have in fact more scary images, but unfortunately they aren't really family-friendly...

Edited by IRON67

Here's a new one from today - just finished. Maybe its not family-friendly enough. In this case please forgive me and delete the posting.

nad_herz1.jpg

• Upvote 3

Very good creations @IRON67 !  Love to see more from you.  The above image is just down-right gruesome, but very good!    :noes:

IRON! 

<3  Really wonderful. Beautiful combination of colours. I like the last figure, great effect. :trophy: Thank you so much.  :cake: :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Sure.... but I wonder, why all the folks are thinking, a planet could explode. It would be rather an implosion :roll:. Same thing happens currently to me ... in a transposed sense.

<3 @IRON67!

OMG! Your images have this magic. :trophy:  I have no words for this, stunning! Thank you so much. :cake::coffee: 

Sorry: Rep. tomorrow!

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

28 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

More great pieces Iron67

Do not expect too much. Now and then (as right now) I'm in the mood, but these phases are getting shorter. Most of the time I don't feel so good.