paint.net 4.0.13 is now available!

Rick Brewster

• Rick Brewster pinned this topic

I checked the built in updater and it says that version 4.0.12 is available.. not the updated version. I'm using Windows 7.

17 minutes ago, mackenzieh said:

I checked the built in updater and it says that version 4.0.12 is available.. not the updated version. I'm using Windows 7.

It worked for me. I'm using Windows 7, and upgraded to v4.0.13 via the built-in updater.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

3 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

It worked for me. I'm using Windows 7, and upgraded to v4.0.13 via the built-in updater.

I'll try it and see what happens. It updated to the newest version.

Edited by mackenzieh

5 hours ago, mackenzieh said:

I think you have misinterpreted the message. The updater shows the actual version, not the available new version. I think and hope, that this will be changed in further versions because it confuses the users.

Edited by IRON67

3 hours ago, Rick Brewster said:

No, sorry, it's just a typo :) I thought I fixed that. Should be all fixed within ~15 minutes (~9:45am PST).

No worries, Rick. It updated to the newest version. :)

I just got the update!  thank you.:cake: cant give a rep, cuz I used em all up. I.O.U:smile:

Edited by Collagemaster
edit

• Rick Brewster locked and unpinned this topic