toe_head2001

ShapeMaker - by the Dwarf Horde v1.3 (Dec 11, 2016)

15 posts in this topic

Well done, toe_head!!  And the rest of the Dwarf Horde!!   :trophy:

Good work toe_head and fellow Dwarves!
Many thanks for testing Lynxster4:star:

I will have to test out the new version the next time I fire up my VM.

This is a brilliant update. ShapeMaker has become a great deal easier to use as a result of toe-head's efforts.

Many thanks for all your hard work toe_head. I hope you don't regret joining the Horde :lol:

Thanks Toe_Head, I will try again ShapeMaker hopefully I will have a better understanding this time around.

Excellent upgrade - thank you so much smileys-smiley-mit-schild-777859.gif 

Hey everyone, I plan to revamp the GUI of ShapeMaker for the next release. Does anyone have some suggestions on how to improving it?

hmm, a bigger workspace, maybe the most obvious at the moment when working with it. But in my opinion, this plugin is so awesome that it deserves to be a standalone app. There are not much vector editors out there, this would be perfect for what it would be meant for, simple vector drawing with advanced features at the same time. Never thought about it ?

Another idea : integrate all of these features natively in paint.net, so it will turn into a hybrid editor with all of its basic features, plus simple vector drawing. All that combined with the power of plugins would make paint.net a tenor in the domain.

hmm, a bigger workspace,

Hi IIko,
Have you tried the maximize (full screen) U.I. button at the very top right of the window and increasing the zoom level, right at the bottom?;)

11 minutes ago, Red ochre said:

Have you tried the maximize (full screen) U.I. button at the very top right of the window

Except the Maximize button and the related changes were made after the v1.3 release, so not everyone can do that yet. :P

I just realized that!

Sorry - at least we know it will be appreciated.:D

5 hours ago, Ilko said:

Another idea : integrate all of these features natively in paint.net, so it will turn into a hybrid editor with all of its basic features, plus simple vector drawing. All that combined with the power of plugins would make paint.net a tenor in the domain.

ShapeMaker was created and developed by The Dwarf Horde, which is a loose collection of software developers, artists and friends who are devoted to paint.net. Paint.net itself is developed by Rick Brewster, so he calls the shots about what is included and added to the set of features.

We're just happy to be allowed to play in this wonderful playground that Rick has created :)