Overkill's Gallery.

Overkill

I really enjoyed looking through your stuff, but

1. Could you link to the image directly? (Not make it go through the imageshack viewer?)

2. Could you show us how much of something was PDN, or Chaoscope, Apophysis, etc.?

Thanks, keep up the awesome work!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Thanks for the comments.

Hmm, the reason I've made thumbnails is to decrease the loading times for some people who might have a slower connection. The thing is that they're also in .PNG format. I'll see what I can do. I agree with your second query and from now on I will feature that information in my gallery. :lol:

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

I'm sorry, that's not what I meant to say. By direct link, I meant that it doesn't take you to the page with imageshack ads all over it.

Here's an example from one of your gallery pictures:

This: (what it should be)

test9fo4.th.png

As opposed to this: (what it is right now)

test9fo4.th.png

You see how they link to different places? The direct link has no ads or popups.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Looks mad....

What brush packs are you using?

I'm using brushes I picked out of dozens of packs I found throughout DeviantArt - I had to convert them .. well, some of them. It's kind of difficult to point out the exact brushes I use. You'll just have to look around and find the suitable ones for your tastes.

Wow! I love all of them! :mrgreen:

Thanks! :)

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

• 5 weeks later...
WOW!! like that first one very Samurai Jackish. is that a plug in that you used for those fractals? if so pls msg me the name? Just downloaded the new PDN and so I keep detting lost in all the avail plugins. Thnx fer the gall, nice stuff. GS

Thanks! :)

The 'Samurai Jackish' piece was mainly done with brushes which you can find on DeviantArt.

The fractals are rendered with Chaoscope, but you can also use Apophysis, but that might seem a bit harder to use at a first glance.

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

siggyny5.png

New signature. It's my first signature in which I used brushes. The dimensions are 500x200, but the forum limit is 500x150 - I forgot. >_>

Re-sized it to ***x150, but I don't think it looks good this way, maybe too blurry. Might redo it when I have more time.

Hey could you create a tutor on how you make these kind of signatures. I want to make 1.

farbi8.jpg

test9fo4.th.png

That one is my favorite. I love green. If only there was a blue one...

A little BBCode secret: You don't have to wrap the

tag on every image. Just put them before your first image and after your last image. I guess you already knew it, though

:D

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

test9fo4.th.png

That one is my favorite. I love green. If only there was a blue one...

A little BBCode secret: You don't have to wrap the

tag on every image. Just put before your first image and after your last image. I guess you already knew it, though

:D

Yeah, I guess I know that and blame my lightheadedness for not recalling that option. Hmm .. maybe some day I'll get around and make it into a 'bluer' version, but I'm kind of short on time these days.

Thanx'! :D

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]