ReMake

Portrait in HOPE manner

40 posts in this topic

Glad you think so, ReMake! :) ūüĎć

Thank you for the tutorial, I really hadn¬īt used Gradient Mapping before :).

th_girl2_zpsfltrhnld.png

Unexpected interesting work, Ella! Thank you.

<3 Dear @Maximilian! 

The colors really compliment each other. :trophy: Very nice. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

<3  Dear @Ella! 

Beautifully presented - love this!  :trophy: Thank you very much. :cake: :coffee:

2 hours ago, Seerose said:

<3 Dear @Maximilian! 

The colors really compliment each other. :trophy: Very nice. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

Thank you very much, dear Seerose! <3 I'm very glad you appreciate my works LaieA_060.gif

I have added to the first post one more method of creation a portrait in the Pop Art style. Try this method with the presets from Pop_Art package.

Posted (edited)

I've done a new portrait with the new method. I've used the Pop_Art_7 setting for the Gradient Mapping plugin on the layer affected by the Majority effect (this one turned out quite red :)).

The portrait is based on the following photo (you'll identify her if you are a fan of the Black Sails TV show)

Anne_Bonny_from_Black_Sails.jpg

And here's my final result:

Anne_Bonny_Portrait_in_Hope_style.jpg

Edited by Maximilian

The original work, Maximilian. Thank you.

Thank you for the additional method. I've edited my previous post to add a thumbnail to the original image on which I workedhi.gif

20 hours ago, Maximilian said:

I've done a new portrait with the new method. I've used the Pop_Art_7 setting for the Gradient Mapping plugin on the layer affected by the Majority effect (this one turned out quite red :)).

The portrait is based on the following photo (you'll identify her if you are a fan of the Black Sails TV show)

Just wonderful @Maximilian!!   Great use of the presets.  I love that show...too bad it's the last season....>:O

Thank you Remake for the tutorial. Any help in learning this wonderful app is much appreciated. Here's another example of a great tutorial that demonstrates the wonders of PaintDNet.

johnwayne2.png

MGT9iTs.png

7 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

Just wonderful @Maximilian!!   Great use of the presets.  I love that show...too bad it's the last season....>:O

Yeah, it's horrible it's almost finished :/ Sadly all good things come to an end :( But thanks for the rep and positive feedback! <3

Dear 
@Maximilian! <3 I have to say this is fantastic work.  :lightning: Thank you my friend. :cake: :coffee:

11 hours ago, Seerose said:

Dear @Maximilian! <3 I have to say this is fantastic work.  :lightning: Thank you my friend. :cake: :coffee:

Thank you for your constant support, dear Seerose! JC_Hi-Five.gif