LionsDragon's Gallery--Happy Everything

LionsDragon

Hello @LionsDragon and Welcome - so glad you have joined us :D.

A very impressive first addition to your Gallery.  It makes me want to curl up in front of it with a hot cup of cocoa smileys-kaffee-500826.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi LionsDragon!  <3

Welcome to the forum!  :cake:  :coffee: Very well done. Thank you so much. :star:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you Eli, Maximilian, Pixey, Helen, Seerose, and Woodsy! That made my day. :)

I added a couple more, but for some reason my brain will not parse the instructions for thumbnails (never was good at those :P ). I made a rug to go in front of the fireplace, and added a chandelier from an older project.

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Here's my attempt at @Lynxster's "Opalescent Stained Glass." I made the frame with ShapeMaker.

Window%201_zpsxdqedu8w.jpg

Edited by LionsDragon
Massive image
  • Upvote 5

What a beautiful result and I'm so impressed that you have also mastered the ShapeMaker Tool as well.  Great work @Lion'sDragon :D

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@LionsDragon....I'm positive I have some reps for you.  Can't see anything as Photobucket has been down for maintenance all day.  This is the longest I've seen it down.

I'll check in later!  From all the comments, your images sound fabulous.   :)

Thanks @lynxster4! Yeah, I just tried to upload some more pictures and no go. :(

P.S. I hope you don't mind, I used one of your shapes in the rug picture because it captured exactly the feeling I wanted.

Edited by LionsDragon

Beautiful work @LionsDragon!   :cake: :mtdew:    The fireplace will be great in a bigger composition.

Your links for the rug and chandelier are not working.  Go back into your Photobucket. On the right, select 'IMG thumb', then paste into your post.

Would love to see them.

And, no, of course, I don't mind you using my shapes....that's what they're there for!!    :)

Nice work on the stained glass, BTW.

Hi LionsDragon. Nice to see you here. Well done on the fireplace. Great use of tutes. The stained glass one has such beautiful shapes & lovely soft colours. Wonderful!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Statement necklace, from @barbieq25's Making a Jewel tut:

Statement%20Necklace_zpsjvmfxwbh.jpg

Bracelet: The gem in this one is a brush I was messing around with; when I accidentally turned it the "London Blue" color, I figured I should keep it.

Bracelet%20with%20London%20Blue%20Topaz_

Edited by LionsDragon
  • Upvote 6

Very pretty jewelry :D.  Loving the blue gem in the bracelet :star:.  If I may offer a pointer, or two, I hope you won't mind.  It may be advantageous at the end of every jewel step to use AA's Assistant which will sharpen the edges.  Also, another great plugin to use, if the centers of a jewel don't quite meet the edges, is to use @MJW's Edge Expander

Another pointer that @Barbieq gave me when I first started, was to use a dark shadow/drop shadow between the gem and the metal ring.

It's great that you joined us and look forward to seeing more of your creations.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Ahh, thank you @Pixey! I think you just cleared up a few things that have been bothering me about these. <3 I will have reps for you as soon as my clock resets (the perils of late-night forum browsing).

Edited by LionsDragon