LionsDragon's Gallery--Happy Everything

LionsDragon

@LionsDragon....lovely rug and chandelier!   Yes, take Pixey's advice...that will help smooth out and sharpen up things. Drop shadow will make things 'pop'!

Keep up the good work!   :)

Oh the blue is fantastic! I love the idea you have with the gems around the necklace. Very pretty! Yes, do try Pixey's perfume bottle tute. I'm sure you will love the outcome.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks @barbieq25! I have started re-working the necklace with your antialias/shadow instructions, and @Pixey's tutorial. Really, really excited because I can see improvement already.

The blue was a total accident: Obsidian Dawn's website has some gemstone brushes that I was puttering around with, and I used a light turquoise on a transparent background. I ran @maccas' "Add Depth" plugin with some shadows, and kablooey--London Blue Topaz.

• Upvote 1

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Dear LionsDragon! <3

Your last pictures are very well done. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Really impressive work so far here, I look forward to seeing more too. The fireplace is very good, a lot of attention to detail, well done :) 

• Upvote 2

ZXCBOoZ.png

14 hours ago, LionsDragon said:

The blue was a total accident: Obsidian Dawn's website has some gemstone brushes that I was puttering around with, and I used a light turquoise on a transparent background. I ran @maccas' "Add Depth" plugin with some shadows, and kablooey--London Blue Topaz.

@LionsDragon - you taught ME something today :) I never knew about that Add Depth plugin and have now downloaded it.

I love it when 'kablooey' happens.  You are working on something and Bam ............. it looks fantastic.  Sadly, those moments are rare ;).

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Well, it's taken me a few days, but here is the updated "Statement Necklace." I do like the results a lot more, although I still see room for improvement.

Statement%20Necklace%202_zps9r78hpah.jpg

Edited by LionsDragon
Image too large
  • Upvote 6

Oh YES - much sharper and smoother now.  That AA's Assistant is a blessing - 'A PDNer's Friend' for sure :).

Oooooh - forgot to say that your signature is super - minimalist and very eye catching ;)

Edited by Pixey
pea brain forgot something
  • Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you @Red ochre, and hail to the king!

Thank you @Woodsy! I hope to have more soon!

Thank you @Pixey! It really does make a huge difference. I am glad you like my sig too!

Thank you @lynxster4! It took me some time to get the hang of Drop Shadow, but oh how I love it now.

:cake: and :coffee: for everyone!

Hello LionsDragon,

i can recognize a huge potential in your work.

the fireplace is amazing. and the necklace too.

looking forward to see you in action;)

• Upvote 1

Dear Lions Dragon!  <3

"Statement Necklace."  I love your new way of working! Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Well, I have my big project almost finished (minus some changes requested by the hubby), so I figured it was time for a break! I ran through some tutorials, and then tinkered around with ShapeMaker a bit more.

I felt like making a quilt since I never seem to have time or energy to make a real one! Now to try for something more realistic-looking, now that I've given my brain a rest.

V6yLYyL.png

• Upvote 4