LionsDragon's Gallery--Happy Everything

LionsDragon

Awww - what a precious tableau you have created @LionsDragon :D.  Here's wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas.

AbWO6lk.png   (A Pixey Chrsitmas Shape)

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

What a wonderful, warm Christmas scene!   Great job, @LionsDragon!!

Merry Christmas!!     5515.gif

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you @Red ochre! Well, hubby and I don't live in a cabin yet, but hopefully soon.... We did have a wonderful holiday (day job actually gave me enough time off for us to go back home to Wisconsin).  I hope you and everyone in the forums did as well!

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

30 minutes ago, LionsDragon said:

Thank you @Red ochre! Well, hubby and I don't live in a cabin yet, but hopefully soon.... We did have a wonderful holiday (day job actually gave me enough time off for us to go back home to Wisconsin).  I hope you and everyone in the forums did as well!

Wisconsin, Minnesota ....Burrr...248e88e8.gif

Oh and Happy New Year Too

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

3 minutes ago, LionsDragon said:

Happy New Year, @Scooter! Hey--I grew up in this climate so it's all I really know. ;)

Yeah, I was a Kansas boy -then it was fun...Now I'm several years along and it's the California life for me. ;) 

Scooter

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Ahh, my mother lived in Garden Grove for several years. Circumstances took her back to the Midwest, but she always missed California.

• Upvote 1

As promised to @Collagemaster (and every other cat lover), meet Machfiva Flounceandpounce von Sturmundrang, princess of Ooze-Jumping-Glompenstein...better known as Mach Five, or "YOUNG LADY!" when she climbs into the decorations:

lwlUJFC.png

All PDN except for the kitty. (BTW, Ooze-Jumping-Glompenstein is the 4' by 4' square of living room where she has her "crazies.")

She's sitting next to me watching as I post...I'd better not make a typo!

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, LionsDragon said:

As promised to @Collagemaster (and every other cat lover), meet Machfiva Flounceandpounce von Sturmundrang, princess of Ooze-Jumping-Glompenstein...better known as Mach Five, or "YOUNG LADY!" when she climbs into the decorations:

lwlUJFC.png

All PDN except for the kitty. (BTW, Ooze-Jumping-Glompenstein is the 4' by 4' square of living room where she has her "crazies.")

She's sitting next to me watching as I post...I'd better not make a typo!

Obviously she has you well and truly wrapped around her delicate paw. Our "little darling" has the same sense of space....it's  All hers.

Oh, Samantha (Sammy/Samurai) says purrrr-urpp  to your princess  Sammy plus SMALL.jpg

• Upvote 2

Scooter

3 hours ago, Scooter said:

Obviously she has you well and truly wrapped around her delicate paw. Our "little darling" has the same sense of space....it's  All hers.

Oh, Samantha (Sammy/Samurai) says purrrr-urpp  to your princess  Sammy plus SMALL.jpg

Oh she does, she does! Between her and the budgie.... *sigh*

And Mach Five says "Prrrrrow?" to Sammy (who is gorgeous btw).

• Upvote 1

OMG - the kitties are so cute :D .  And here's mine helping me on my computer ......... Felix.  He could be Machfiva Flounceandpounce von Sturmundrang's sister brother.

sFzR5qC.png

Edited by Pixey
Typo
  • Upvote 3

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 1 month later...

So my husband's godson/nephew is getting confirmed, and as one of his sponsors the Lion had to write a letter to him. (I'm not Catholic so I'm not sure what-all is involved here.) Anyway, Lion asked me to touch up some pictures and make some artwork for the cover.

I'm quite proud of how the whole thing turned out, but since I don't have permission to post nephew's picture here's the background I made for the cover page:

V0T69gw.png

All PDN. Finished product has a cameo portrait of nephew with gold text.

• Upvote 5

Ohhhh - that is absolutely perfect for the occasion - it's so well done.  I am certain it will be much appreciated and even more special that it came from your heart in PDN.  Have a great day at the confirmation :)

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

7 minutes ago, Pixey said:

Ohhhh - that is absolutely perfect for the occasion - it's so well done.  I am certain it will be much appreciated and even more special that it came from your heart in PDN.  Have a great day at the confirmation :)

Thank you! :) It isn't shown here, but I used your Gold tutorial to make the lettering. :)

Very nice rosary @LionsDragon!   :)

I'm sure your nephew will love it!  Happy confirming!  <3

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm going to geek out for a bit here if I might. One of the greatest TV shows of all time is making a return!

I had to, I just had to. I regret nothing! :)

0kdg7QL.png

• Upvote 4