Collage master's gallery

Collagemaster

this is first time that i added multiple plugin packs to my PDN like flowers and shapes for instance. here is a rough design.

8OEMD8C.jpg

its not one of my best art, but i was just fiddling around

• Upvote 3

For someone like me whose into flower power, I l dig this kind of art.

I think, they fit being in a coloring book which is my current pastime. 

It also reminds me of those colourful Christmas lanterns which is part of our local tradition.

• Upvote 1

Collagemaster, I see you're enjoying my flowers shapes pack!   Very nice picture; I like the Dents plugin, also.    :P

• Upvote 1

here are 2 samples while testing out recent plugin FX

this one with bevel tool

qilBuIz.jpg

this one i used droste fx

D9cwAxM.png

Very nice examples with those Plugins :)

I would like to point out that it is customary to have only one Thread per person in the Pictorium area, so that you don't have to post a new thread each time.  All you do is "Add" the new pieces to the original thread (i.e. your Flora thread) by using the Edit button at the base of your first posting ;) .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 4 weeks later...

Cool Collagemaster. Congratulations for creating a gallery. I always take a look at them for inspiration. 

That is indeed  "The Big One" Yeap! The biggest salad I have seen! :) :D

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

i really love the bevel and bulletin board plugins. i posted these on deviantart...and as always, no replies lol! i try incorporate bright colors because it makes me feel positive and in a good mood. the top one is feng shui

Feng shui

Maze

Edited by Collagemaster
edited the thread title
  • Upvote 5

Interesting texture & concepts esp. the first one. Nice & colourful too :D

You do need to keep to the 800px in either direction limit, so please resize.

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

done and done. i love full size behemoth images..ill use the "link" option. thx for replies though. i should add more here. on deviantart, i get no replies, everytime.

Hi Collagemaster.  Please go here to read what was said about making new posts in the Gallery, on your first image:

You should only have ONE Gallery and use the Edit button at the bottom of your first post to add additional entries - this way all of your lovely work will be in one place ;) .

I7Aajdc.png

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

You're most welcome.  It's much easier for us to view everything you make in one place :)

That Feng shui image is my kind of color co-ordination ....... super :D .

30b8T8B.gif

cheers pixey. ive been using PDN for a long time.its the best. so used to the interface. and looking at everyone's galleries, i can get inspired. a direct inspiration here than on deviantart -because on there everyone uses photoshop.

• Upvote 1

good ol red ochre. now that i have so many plugins, i can really expand my artistic direction. some plugins i cant figure out....i cant go into specifics right now...but iam experimenting

Hey Collagemaster! Glad to see you've got your pictures in one place. A good way to start understanding plugins is to start working your way through some tutorials. They helped me quite a bit!

Yes...start doing some of the tutorials.  That is a quick way to learn!  ;)