New Forum Software

A problem I have is that I can't figure out how paste formatted text. With the previous forum software, formatted text would retain the formatting when pasted. For plugin releases, I'd like to post the already-formatted Help file RTF text into the comment, instead of having to reformat it.

EDIT: Never mind. I found if I copy the formatted text from OpenOffice instead of WordPad, the formatting is retained. That may have been the same in the old forum software.

I'm (slowly) developing a less bright theme for the forum. I've called it Goodnight Nurse (because NiteNurse was the catalyst for it). Find it under the Themes menu at the foot of the page.

I intend to keep developing it as time allows, so expect changes :)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

I'm (slowly) developing a less bright theme for the forum. I've called it Goodnight Nurse (because NiteNurse was the catalyst for it). Find it under the Themes menu at the foot of the page.

Love the darker Blue Colour - Thanks to @NN and @EER jumping0014.gif 

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

B)

This has always been the forum shortcut for the sunglasses smiley B)  to stop it being translated into the icon it should be placed in a <code> block. It is bothersome to lose it. Can you link me to a thread where this has happened?

33 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Can you link me to a thread where this has happened?

Toon Filter

dst[x, y] = ColorBgra.FromBgr(
               Utility.ClampToByte(,     <-- in this place, for example
               Utility.ClampToByte(g),
               Utility.ClampToByte(r));

It's one of examples. I will report about the others later in process of reading (in PM).

On 10/08/2016 at 7:19 AM, nitenurse79 said:

Also noticed the lack of "top of page" arrow at the foot of the page.

Fixed. I also added a link to the forum rules. These appear at the top and foot of each page.

• Upvote 1

On 10/08/2016 at 7:10 AM, xod said:

Text overlaying.

Fixed.

• Upvote 1

I've created a PayPal button for the post editor. Works much like the imgur button. It links to your PayPal account (the bit you need to specify) - you can't specify amount, description or currency (defaults to $US). At least you might get something!

Comments & discussion please.....

2 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

I've created a PayPal button for the post editor...

It doesn't seem to work. I entered my email address, and updated the post. Nothing appeared.

I think plain links would work fine. Like this one:

Give me money!

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 0:26 PM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Well I'm still mostly confused- its me not you- but as to the "Goodnight Nurse" theme, its just "what the doctor ordered" ;) I like it.

So thanks again for you continued hard work .

aside to self- 'course he has all this spare time -after all  its winter down there and he's probably shut in by all those winter snows :lol:

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

18 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

It doesn't seem to work. I entered my email address, and updated the post. Nothing appeared.

I think plain links would work fine. Like this one:

Give me money!

Plain links work Ok for those familiar with the PayPal API and HTML - the button is for those who are not so tech-minded.

On 14/08/2016 at 9:09 PM, null54 said:

The notification list option for following content when a new post is added to a thread (Someone comments on something I follow) has been disabled by the administrator.

Fixed.

New PayPal button produces this

PayPal

Sweet?