How to Install Plugins ×

Ego Eram Reputo

Here you go.... TaiChi.stk. I gave him/her rudimentary feet and simple hands with thumbs.

CTstickman.png

Some of the body segments are still off in terms of their length. Let me know if you want them tweaked further.

CTdemo.png

• Upvote 1

That was so incredibly nice of you. Thank you so much!

Do I just put the new guy into the effects folder? Drag him onto the little stick man plugin window?...Should I talk to him about this?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ScrapbookWithPDN said:

That was so incredibly nice of you. Thank you so much!

Do I just put the new guy into the effects folder? Drag him onto the little stick man plugin window?...Should I talk to him about this?

Hiya @ScrapbookWithPDN :D.  Nice to see you on here again.  I'm so you asked the above question, as I too was wondering where to put that cute little new man :mrgreen:.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Just put it anywhere. Its when you are in stickman that you need to load it to begin your animation. If you make changes to the figure itself  - you can make your own folder to keep them separate from other files.

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

7 hours ago, Pixey said:

Hiya @ScrapbookWithPDN :D.  Nice to see you on here again.  I'm so you asked the above question, as I too was wondering where to put that cute little new man :mrgreen:.

Hi, Pixey. Great to see you, too. Congrats on the grand baby...I think that was not an old post.

6 hours ago, AndrewDavid said:

Just put it anywhere. Its when you are in stickman that you need to load it to begin your animation. If you make changes to the figure itself  - you can make your own folder to keep them separate from other files.

I feel silly. I didn't catch the folder option at top left....duh. Thank you.

So, we can potentially create our own custom ppl, dogs, objects? What's the language or whatever to learn how to do that? Is there a link for that info? If we can conquer ShapeMaker, I'm thinking "Stick Being" might be something to explore...

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ScrapbookWithPDN said:

So, we can potentially create our own custom ppl, dogs, objects? What's the language or whatever to learn how to do that? Is there a link for that info? If we can conquer ShapeMaker, I'm thinking "Stick Being" might be something to explore...

There's a table of StickMan Info in the opening comment. Look under Manual.

Adding to the above replies: Save the *.stk file anywhere you can find it. You open the file with StickMan to load the figure.

1 hour ago, ScrapbookWithPDN said:

Yup. Instructions are in the help file (find a copy in the first post if StickMan doesn't install the help file for you).

Basics for creating new figures:

1. You define each vertex by giving it an X,Y (pixel) coordinate.
    <Vertex>
      <loc>
        <X>64</X>
        <Y>59</Y>
      </loc>
    </Vertex>

This one defines a vertex at [64,59]. These are pixel coordinates from the top left. As this is the first vertex, it is numbered 0. The next will be #1, and so on.

2. When you have your vertexes defined, you link them with connectors which have a From and To value. These values are the vertex number.

<Connector>
      <From>0</From>
      <To>1</To>
    </Connector>

So this one defines a connector from Vertex[0] to Vertex[1].

WARNING: Don't try to create closed polygons. The death of your figure will result.

The first connector in any figure is special. It defines the size of the circular head. The From vertex is the center of the circle and the To vertex defines the circle radius. All other vertexes are connected by straight lines.

Files are in plain english XML (formatted data structures). Here's how the Snake figure looks

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CombinedLists xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <vtx>
    <Vertex>
      <loc>
        <X>64</X>
        <Y>59</Y>
      </loc>
    </Vertex>
    <Vertex>
      <loc>
        <X>94</X>
        <Y>78</Y>
      </loc>
    </Vertex>
    <Vertex>
      <loc>
        <X>109</X>
        <Y>105</Y>
      </loc>
    </Vertex>
    <Vertex>
      <loc>
        <X>86</X>
        <Y>230</Y>
      </loc>
    </Vertex>
    <Vertex>
      <loc>
        <X>190</X>
        <Y>222</Y>
      </loc>
    </Vertex>
    <Vertex>
      <loc>
        <X>193</X>
        <Y>112</Y>
      </loc>
    </Vertex>
    <Vertex>
      <loc>
        <X>229</X>
        <Y>46</Y>
      </loc>
    </Vertex>
  </vtx>
  <con>
    <Connector>
      <From>0</From>
      <To>1</To>
    </Connector>
    <Connector>
      <From>1</From>
      <To>2</To>
    </Connector>
    <Connector>
      <From>2</From>
      <To>3</To>
    </Connector>
    <Connector>
      <From>3</From>
      <To>4</To>
    </Connector>
    <Connector>
      <From>4</From>
      <To>5</To>
    </Connector>
    <Connector>
      <From>5</From>
      <To>6</To>
    </Connector>
  </con>
</CombinedLists>

Images rehosted to remove the Photobucket madness.

• 2 months later...

Ooooh. Funky! :)

Freaking weird...@DragonsLion has an AM music collection on, and just as I came to this post "Make Her Cry" by Undecided? came on. Annnnnd, MadJik's party is jamming in perfect rhythm to it.

Awesome work though, @MadJik!

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

• 2 years later...

1 hour ago, welshblue said:

Better to go mad quietly in the corner with Stickman

I find it super ironic that you played with StickMan.

When I got @ANONYMISS's reply early this morning about the SOTW topic, I immediately thought of using StickMan as a guide to what I made. 😆

Great minds think alike?... 🤔    I had fun playing with it, too.  Thanks @Ego Eram Reputo🤪

Edited by lynxster4

Brought as smile! Thanks Welshy!