How to Install Plugins ×

Ego Eram Reputo

To be honest I never looked for or tried to read the PDF. I'm sure it will be helpful to some however...

69unju0.gif

The manual does two things:

1. It explains the UI controls. I've tried to make the UI as friendly as possible, so users should have little trouble figuring out what does what.

2. It explains how to make new stick figures from scratch. You want hands and shoulders? How about feet? Opposable thumbs?

I'll upload my Snake and Spider figures later today to give you a starting point.

First person to post a brand new stick figure wins a chocolate fish (...stick figure :lol:)

@ReMake's Russian translation is complete. I've added his project to the first post in this thread.

Thanks ReMake!

• Upvote 1

As promised, here are a handful of new stick characters and a couple of poses for the default figure.

StickFigures.zip

• Upvote 5

<3  Dear ERR,  BoltBait, Red Ochre, Techno Robbo and ReMake!

Thank you for the joint work. Great plugin, and is so much fun.  :beer:  :pizza:  :mtdew:  :cake:

spider.stk.gif
10.stk.gif 11-stk.gif
  • Upvote 3

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 months later...

The version of this plugin in my Plugin Pack has been updated.

• 3 months later...

Sorry, StickMan is strictly 2D. You could fake 3D with a little scaling and some careful positioning.

• 1 month later...

After your demo last night in another post - I thought I would give your stickman a try. Yes - I had the same problem with the manual - but was easily resolved by changing permissions. The issue I am having is when I save as AGIF - the preview panel shows black. Hence when I save the file and rename it to gif nothing appears but a black screen. When I reopen the file as an AGIF - all layers are black. They were all transparent to begin with except the first layer - with a band of white at the bottom.  I have made other AGIF's before so I know that the plugin works.

Also - If I try to save as a APNG - when the save dialogue first came up - it said read error. Clicking a setting allowed it to display the image correctly and allowed me to save. I have no app that will read a apng. Changing it to png just displays the first layer as a black screen as well. Another WIN10 issue like MosaicManiac ?

Edited by AndrewDavid
Removed upload

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

That's an issue with the animated AGIF/APNG plugin - not StickMan.

Good to know then,. Thanks for the response.

I see there is another AGIF/APNG Animator around. I was using the Simon Brown one. The other is ImaGIF/ImAPNG plugin. Ill give those a try.

MGT9iTs.png

3 words men love to hear - You were right!  Changed my plugin to the new one ImAGIF.DLL (Still in Beta?)

Edited by AndrewDavid
Removed upload
  • Upvote 1

Looks like a dragon fly @AndrewDavid :D.

Don't know if you've seen this tutorial I made for how to use Midora's Animate Plugin - which is here.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Well - you got the ¨dragon¨ part right. B) 

Midora's Animate Plugin is exactly what I used to make the gif.  Thanks for the tip.

This post was more about creating my own ,stk file.  With 32 vertexes even Ego might be impressed.

0wEl3KD.png

Yeah. Naah. It's a Jabberwocky :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

Do you think stick man can be remade...or Stick Man II with maybe 2 or 3 fingers on each hand and adding simple feet, too? To use them in an easily created diagram for yoga and tai chi poses, as well as other work out routines/poses, but with these it helps to show if one or both hands are pointing up, straight, down, etc...same with a simple foot (toes forward, down, up, etc...like this https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8361/8378503351_dc7da59a9c_z.jpg ). Just a thought.

That's a great little plugin. Thanks for making it.

The plugin will handle those additions without modification. In fact I've often thought about adding simple hands and feet to some of the demo figures.

I'll make a new figure for you with hands and feet so you get the idea.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

The plugin will handle those additions without modification. In fact I've often thought about adding simple hands and feet to some of the demo figures.

I'll make a new figure for you with hands and feet so you get the idea.

Thank you. This might come in handy for a number of instructors and trainers....PS, and a slider to opt to make the little guy's head smaller? I really love this plugin! It's awesome for some things I do....(You guy's spoil us with your plugins and such!)

Edited by ScrapbookWithPDN

No can do for the head slider. That dimension is determined by the distance from a figures point one to point two - in other words its fixed for the figure at the time its created.

As I'm creating a new figure for you I can reset the head size. Do you want it a bit smaller or larger? I'll make it a bit smaller (having reread your post :roll::) )