Remember setting in Resize dialog

treetopper

It would be nice if the Resize dialog box remembered whether you last chose "By percentage" or "By absolute size." Currently Resize has "By absolute size" as the default, and it always opens with that selected. I usually resize by percentage, so I'd prefer that it open with that option selected instead. 

Go to Image > Canvas Size (Ctrl + Shift + R) , then should have seen this window where both the options are available for resizing.

yhsjjie_70.png

Go to Image > Canvas Size (Ctrl + Shift + R) , then should have seen this window where both the options are available for resizing.

yhsjjie_70.png

I too prefer using the percentage setting, in both Image -> Resize/Canvas Size, it always defaults to 'Pixel Size (width)'

Have to click on 'Percentage', every time.

-c-

'Where's my plinth?'

You can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. If it defaulted to percentage size there would be people who prefer it defaulted to absolute size. It's not like it takes more than a second or two to change it,lol. 

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

If one could set what it defaults to,  , ,  (what quite a few tools default to, , ,)

Not complaining, just commenting, , ,

-c-

Edited by cornemuse

'Where's my plinth?'