How to Install Plugins ×

Color Range effect

ReMake

Good job!

I don't know if it's a bug or I'm using it wrong but it even though I used the color picker, the color doesn't appear in the plug-in, it defaults to white.

• Upvote 1

I looked at the source code, and I am wondering: why are you using the double type for the color channels? Surely the int type would be sufficient, as there aren't any operations in the script that would produce numbers with decimal places.

• Upvote 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

... but it even though I used the color picker, the color doesn't appear in the plug-in, it defaults to white.

Hmm, I'm experiencing the same situation described above by AgentGoodSpeed.

Fixed. Primary color now color by default.

I looked at the source code, and I am wondering: why are you using the double type for the color channels? Surely the int type would be sufficient, as there aren't any operations in the script that would produce numbers with decimal places.

I'll work on it today. Thanks for the tip.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

An unfortunate spelling error. My apologies to anyone who downloaded the English version of the effect. Re-download the fixed version, please. Thank to all for your comments, remarks and tips.

• Upvote 2

ReMake, this plugin is WONDERFUL!  It's easy to use and with very little tweaking, it achieves a near flawless recoloring. It just looks so smooth.....no splotches!

colorrange_01.png

Thank you, ReMake!     :mrviolet:     :star:  :star:  :star:       :beer:  :pizza:  :mtdew:  :cake:

Edited by lynxster4
re-hosted image
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Why isnt there any "Skin tones" in this funtion?

Like if you wanna remove the skintone from a tattoo.. Like you can do in photoshop

Use the Color Picker (:ColorPickerTool:) Tool to define the skin tone as the Primary (left click) or Secondary (right click) color. When the effect is applied, your color will be saved or removed accordingly.

• Like 1

Version 1.1 released.

• Added 'Show Original Image' checkbox.
  • Added Help file.

User Interface and Help file are available in English and Russian.

• Like 1

<3 @ReMake!

Thank you so much for the new version and your effort. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png