How to Install Plugins ×

ArtyThing (new 3rd Feb 2016)

Red ochre

Red ochre! Thank you very much.   <3    :beer:  :pizza:  

j3smgpge.png

*From my garden.  ;)

• Upvote 4

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Indeed - thank you for this very interesting plugin :) .  So many ways to try this ......... as I am now doing.  Is that you in the examples - with icing sugar all over your face :lol: .

Gcbzp53.png

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks for posting the image Seerose... you have a beautiful garden! ;) B)

Thanks Pixey - quite a psychedelic interpretation! - thanks for posting it. ;)
Yes that's my face ... it's tricky finding license free images to use as examples and probably kinder to experiment on my own ugly 'mush' than to inflict that on the innocent. :D

Eli... Excellent result!!! :star: B)
Exactly the look I was trying to achieve. Glad you understood how to use it well so quickly. Great impasto effect, many thanks for posting the example. ;) :beer:

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Wow Red...what an interesting plugin!  It reminds me of Redfield plugins for Photoshop... :P

I didn't get too crazy with this picture as I didn't want to lose my cat.....he's just 'chillin'...

artything_01.png

Thank you for making this plugin!   :)

Edited by lynxster4
re-hosted image
  • Upvote 2

Lynxster4 - Your cat looks very content! Thanks for posting the image. B)
I've never tried the Redfield plugins but the results I've seen are impressive. Unfortunately writing plugins for PS is beyond me but very happy that it is encouraged in paint.net, thanks to Rick's foresight and all the other helpful programmers on this forum.

TR! - many thanks! ;)
I've been playing around with this idea for ages but decided to use path gradient brushes instead of simple lines for more versatility.
It was a challenge keeping the U.I. (relatively) simple with so many possible variables!

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

I've been playing around with this idea for ages but decided to use path gradient brushes instead of simple lines for more versatility.

It was a challenge keeping the U.I. (relatively) simple with so many possible variables!

It has a very natural look. 

• Upvote 1

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

^ and ^^ What is it with your avatars? You guys twins?? :lol:

Seriously nice effect Red. I'm planning to play with this big time over the weekend. Thanks!

^ and ^^ What is it with your avatars? You guys twins?? :lol:

Seriously nice effect Red. I'm planning to play with this big time over the weekend. Thanks!

Imitation is the best form of flattery. I always liked Red's avatar, it's conspicuously inconspicuous. 

69unju0.gif

dipstick - It seems wrong calling you that! :lol:
I'm flattered you like my avatar ... I've gone back to the original version now. I also like your 'sig'... do I see some 'furblur' there? ;)

Seerose - The waterlilly image looks great! Thanks for posting it. B)

(I'm out of reps today)

• Upvote 1

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Some really cool results on here :D .  Such fun with this ............ promise I'll stop for a bit after this one  ;) .

oWWPC6C.png

• Upvote 5

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Lovely roses Pixey and an interesting scorched effect Nitenurse.
Many thanks both of you for posting the images! B)

Sorry I'm out of reps at the moment but will catch up... cake and beer in the meantime? :cake: :beer: ;)

More reps have just come through :)

PdnForumSig2.jpg

dipstick - It seems wrong calling you that! :lol:

I'm flattered you like my avatar ... I've gone back to the original version now. I also like your 'sig'... do I see some 'furblur' there? ;)

Yes, that is indeed your FurBlur plugin effect. Don't worry, I've been called much worse than dipstick.

69unju0.gif